Finale

Who You?

Hello readers. I'm sorry to tell you this news. I've decided to ended this story after contemplating a few times. I'm really sorry to dissappoint all of you. I've got no spirit to continue writing this story. I don't get hype or tingling feeling while writing a story about Heedragon anymore. But, the very least things I can do is summerize this story in one post. So here we go:

Actually, Vanessa is Sohee maternal cousin. She came to Korea in hope to unite Sohee and Jiyong. Sohee now living with Vanessa family in Jacksonville, Florida. The reason why Sohee is hiding away is because she was sick. The moment she knows about her sickness which will take away her ability to walk in long term, Sohee decide to let Jiyong go. She doesn't want to make him suffer. She decide to leave all her friend and celebrity life and live in rehab. But, since she lives basically with no one she loves around her, she lost her motivation to treat her legs. Soon after she lost her ability to walk and need to start using a wheelchair, She fell into depression which led her to another type of sickness. She has no longer desire to live. That's when Vanessa talk to Sunye about Sohee condition which is has worsened. Sunye is the only person who knows about Sohee whereabout and she often visited her. Sunye and Vanessa planned all of this just to make Jiyong realize his love for Sohee and unite them together or atleast, let them see each other for the last time. At the same time, Sunye want to showcase Vanessa true talent. Luckily, Vanessa and Sohee really look alike except the fact she tattoed her mole to copy Sohee own moles. The ending supposed to be Jiyong finally get to meet Sohee and encourage her to let him take care of her. Vanessa continue to be an artist under JYPE and became the newest member of Wonder Girls.

So, this is the end guys. I'm officially wrapping up this uncomplete story. I'm so sorry. *deep bows*