Chap 7

Who You?

 

GD: Enough! Stop it! Stand up Sohee-ah.

Nessa lift her head startles and looking straight into Jiyong eyes. The whole room filled with a silent air. YG also looking shocked from Jiyong sudden bluntness.

YG: Ji...Jiyong-ah. What's wrong with you? You're making the kids startled here. What's wrong?

GD: I'm...I'm sorry. I...I need to go first Sir. I'm sorry.

YG: Jiyong are you okay? You looked somewhat disturbed.

GD: I’m fine don't worry. Continue with your lesson sir. I gotta go

Nessa: Sunbaenim! Thank you for the companion...GDragon-sunbaenim.

Jiyong suddenly getting a rush of flashback in his memory.

Sohee: Thank you for the companion GDragon-sunbaenim.

GD: Aniyo. You did great Sohee-shi.

End of flashback.

YG: Jiyong, are you okay? You looks so weird so suddenly. Aren't you going to leave?

GD: I’m...I'm sorry. I'll go now.

Nessa just looking at Jiyong back walking away from the practice rooms. His back somehow looks miserable. She forms a little smirk on her face while watching him.

After the draining practice session, Jiyong goes straight to his studio room. He throws his body on the couch and closed his eyes while frowning. He's getting a very serious headache right now. Vanessa...how can she looks so much like her. Her face, cheeks, smile, eyes, moles, hair, body...and also her vibes and emotion just now, why did he feels like Sohee is the one who standing infront of him, not Vanessa? About the song. Aren't the lyrics fits our condition so much? Why did she sings that songs and also the song from last weeks too. There's too much question about her going on in my head. Why did I feel so sad? Why did I feel so much feeling flooding inside my heart right now?

GD: Arghhhh!!! Where are you right now Sohee-ah? It’s been a long times since you left me....too long. I miss your voice, I miss your smile, I miss your scent, I miss your laugh, I...miss you....nabi-ah. Can't you.....just...come back? I'm...sorry..."

Jiyong wails sadly on the sofa. He can't contains this feelings anymore. The feelings that he has kept hidden from the past 3 years comes flooding and hit him straight into his heart. Someone has succesfully trigger his memory and brings back his consciousness about his own heart.

From outside of the studio room, Youngbae leaning against the wall beside the door which is slightly opened. He let out a heavy sigh and hang his head low.

"I knew it Ji, you've never let her go from your heart. I can't imagine how you're coping with her absentness for this three long years. I never know there's a hole inside your heart for all this time. I thought you've move on. We all thought. But it's just your acted after all." Youngbae feeling hurts watching his best buddy wounded like that. He had a feelings that all this time Jiyong still have a things for Sohee but he didn't know it was so deep and strong like this. Jiyong has been in a great pain all this time but he hides it so well. No wonder Kiko who totally crazy about him can't stands and leaves him too. Jiyong heart already owned by only one girl in this life, Ahn Sohee.