Chap 6

Who You?

If she gets all the attention before the first broadcast because of her looks, now, she got all the attention because of her voice. That angelic and powerful voice fits so well with her looks. People are being jealous about how she can get the entire package. A voice, a face and even a body. With her long legs and perfect body proportion, people can’t help but adored her. But also, there's rumour start spreading about her getting a plastic surgery to get a face like Wonder Girl Sohee. What a nonsense!

Nessa: This is total bulls. This is my own faces. Why would I get myself under scissors? I love myself and everything I have.

Nara: I know, but you really look so much like Sohee sunbaenim. Maybe that’s why people making assumptions about you. Have you seen her before?

Nessa: Who? Wonder Girl Sohee?

Nara: Yes. Have you ever take a look at her?

Nessa: N...no. I...I'm not interested.

Nara: Aigoo. Just take a look. Maybe you’ll get a shock too. Here, I have her picture. (She hands her cellphone to Nessa and she hesitates a bit before took it)

Nessa: W..well, I look nothing like that. I don’t have a....a puffy cheek or...or cat’s eyes. My lips also doesn't have a heart shape like hers.

Nara: Aigoo this fool. Vanessa-ssi, you look everything like her. With these cheeks (she pinches Nessa cheeks), those eyes and lips, you sure look like her a lot...Soyi-ah. Even your name is almost sound like her. Han Soyi, Ahn Sohee. (She cupped her face)

Nessa: ya...yah.. Stop talking nonsense. It’s...It's purely a big coincidence. That’s all.

Nara: I guess so. If it’s not a coincidence, then you would be a real Sohee. hahaha.

Nessa: Yah Kim Nara! Stop please. Let’s go. We don’t want to be late for the lesson or we’ll get into trouble. Let’s go.

YGE Building.

Jiyong walks heading to the meeting rooms. The meetings which supposedly held yesterday has been postponed because of last night incident. He is still remember clearly after the performance. 

JYP: you are so 'Sohee' tonight.

Nessa: I'm nothing like her sir. She is the sunbaenim whom i respects a lot.

JYP: I don't know how many times i've said sorry to you for always talking about her with you. 

Nessa: It's okay sir. You maybe miss her so much. I understand that.

JYP: All of JYPNation miss her actually. It's okay. Let's me comments about your performance.

So, she is not Sohee after all. She is just someone who looks exactly like her. Of course she is not Ahn Sohee. Sohee doesn't sound like that. Well, she is a decent singer and she can sing, but he admit that Vanessa had a more powerful and angelic voice which is not Ahn Sohee. What was he thinking to consider her as Ahn Sohee.

He's about to walks pass the dance practice room when he saw a lot of people are there. What is going on here? He try to peeps inside the practice room and notice there's a shooting are going on inside the room. Looks like a shooting for KPOPSTAR.

YG: Okay, now it's your turn Nessa. 

Jiyong stops turning away from the practice room. Nessa? Is she here? Is the girls who standing back facing him is Nessa? The girls he once thought is his Sohee? Is that her? He turns back and keep on looking at the girls backview. But then, YG saw him and waving his hands.

YG: Jiyong-ah, come here and join us. 

GD: Eo? No, it's okay. I've a meeting right now.

YG: Ayyy what's meeting are you talking about. The meeting can't be held without me. Come here first.

Jiyong had no choice but to joins the shoots and the worse part is, he's still not ready to meet her so called doppleganger yet. He's afraid that he might crumbles when seeing her face to face.

YG: Okay Nessa. Have you choose a song to sing this week?

Nessa: Yes sir. For this week I've choose Sad Song by Baek Ayeon.

Jiyong deep gaze at her making Nessa slightly feels uncomfortable about it. But noticing his confused and depressed look, she suddenly had some idea on her mind.

YG: You may start singing now Nessa.

Nessa: Err...sir, if you don’t mind, can I ask GDragon sunbaenim to help acting along with me for this time? But for the real stage later on I’ll request someone else to do the part on stage.

YG: Oh. I'm fine with it. What did you say? Are you fine with it Jiyong?

GD: Eo? Err....Okay I guess?

Nessa: Okay. You just need to sit at this chair sunbaenim. I’ll act like I was singing for you. You just need to.....keep looking at me.

GD: Eo..eo.. It's sound simple. Let's start.

Nessa takes a deep breath and soon, the music fills the room. She starts singing her first verse. Somehow, a very sad feeling can be traced in her voice. She stands still and looks deep into Jiyong eyes.

I’m going to sing a sad song~

A song that we used to listen to all the time~

It’s seems like you will be singing this same song from somewhere~

Do you think of me like I think of you?~

She asked the question like she really means it. Jiyong notices her face and body language. He starts feeling something is not right about this.

Do you sometimes cry at the thought of me?~

Her eyes were glassy. Is she crying? Jiyong confuses. What is this that he starts feeling for? He feels like someone is singing dearly for him.

Like this, like me~

Are you singing sad songs?~

I sing because my heart hurts~

Nessa holds her chest acting like she’s in a deep pain. And at that moment, Jiyong frozes. His heart are being stabbed by this girls once again. Through her singing.

I only sing sad songs~

I sing because I can’t forget you~ 

She sings with her heart out. Everyone in the room are being swayed by her emotion. Jiyong eyes glued at her. He seeing a shadow. A shadow of someone he used to love so much but she is crying her heart towards him.

Our love is over, but~

My love goodbye, goodbye, goodbye~

Nessa closed her eyes and feeling every pain in her heart. Jiyong heart skips a beat when she close her eyes. Who is the girl standing in front of him right now? Who is she actually?

With a sad song like this~

I keep calling out your name~

She finally opens her eyes again and look straight into Jiyong eyes. Jiyong can’t bear looking at her eyes. He feels something wrong. He diverts his eyes to different direction. The girls continue on singing and keep attacking him with the lyrics.

After thinking about it a lot~

The decision I made is so hard~

He getting a flashback of the painful breakup once again. Each of the word she says at that time.

Because each time I sing this song~

I think of you, no, no, no~

I sing because my heart hurts~

I only sing sad songs~

I sing because I can’t forget you~

She gestured her hand towards him and the other hands holding her chest as trying to cope with the pain.

Our love is over, but~

She tears up. Jiyong eyes widens when noticing it.

My love goodbye, goodbye, goodbye~

With a sad song like this~

I keep calling out your name~

I keep calling out your name~

She falls on her knees while holding tightly to her chest. Like she cannot bears holding the pains anymore. Like she has giving up in love. She seems so deeply hurt. Jiyong stands up immedietly. He feels confused by this practice things.

What is this? Who is this? What is she doing to him? Why did I feel so sad? Why did I feel so guilty?

GD: Enough! Stop it! Stand up Sohee-ah.