Chap 4

Who You?

The first week of KPOP STAR new season about to starts. All of the contestant are waiting nervously for their turn at the backstage. Since the format of the show has been changed, it's more like a mini concert for each week. 1 round per week and it'll be about 10 weeks before the finals stage.

This season seems to have more attention from the last season because a lot of issue are media played by SBS. From the format changed to the contestants themselves. Vanessa herself has become a hot topic in entertainment industry because of her 'Sohee-look alike'. Since the PD knew that she will become a hot topic so they put her part on their preview. Netizens of course is shock at first because of her looks. They almost come to conclusion that Vanessa is Ahn Sohee but had a doubt since her voice aren't quite similar. Wonderful are in chaos states and starts digging more about Vanessa. They just wants to make sure whether their Sohee is really back or not. Because of all the issues, this season gather a lot of interest and viewer. Even a lot of other idols are coming to the first stage. The preview wasn’t enough. Wonder Girl who are still trying to justify the truth decides to come to the show and see it by their own eyes. Yeeun, Sunmi, 15& Yerin, TWICE Jihyo and Nayeon, GOT7 Jr and JB, DAY6 Sungjin, 2PM Nichkhun and Jo Kwon is there to see 'Sohee' with their own eyes.

Finally, it’s her turns. She clasped her hand to the chest. You can do it. Fighting! The loud jeered from the crowd can be heard from the backstage. Vanessa are gathering all of her strength before going on stage. Nara is there to cheer her up. Hyerin just keep looking at her with a look fully armed with jealousy.

She walks slowly on the stage. Every eyes at the hall are totally focusing on her. She's finally standing on the stage facing the whole audiens. The moments she stands straight and show her face to all of them, the worlds froze for the JYPNation artist. They can't believe their eyes. What is the truth?

Kwanghee: Okay everyone, our next contestant has become a very hot topic because of her looks. She has garnered a lot of fans even she is still not performing yet. She sure has an aura to gain fans before her 1st stage. Now, give a big clap for...Vanessa!!!

Vanessa takes a deep breath and walks to the dark stage. She stands in the middle of the stage and close her eyes. Remember your main objective. Remember what you want to show. Remember Vanessa. You can do it!

Spotlight aims to her standing place and music starts playing. She wears a med-short dress in beige and a black heels. Her hairs just falls perfectly on her back. (She looks like in the picture)

Yeeun, Sunmi, Jihyo, Nayeon, Jr, JB, Yerin, Sungjin, Nichkhun and Jo Kwon still not believing their eyes. All of them looks too shocked when seeing her that night. They saw Sohee standing on the stage. They saw Sohee after 3 long years she has been missing. Is she really Ahn Sohee? Is she really their Sohee? Did Sohee finally back to their embraces?

Yeeun: I might be super delusional right now.

Sunmi: Me too unnie. Is that our Sohee?

Nichkhun: I don't know what to say. Hey, she's about to sing.

YG Building.

"Youngbae-ah, what is this i'm seeing right now?" Jiyong frozes infront of the TV at Big Bang meeting rooms.

"I'm about to ask you the same things. I thought i'm seeing things. But since you also see what i currently see, it means it was real." Youngbae and Jiyong looks at each other in disbelief looks. What the hell is happening right now?

 

A/N: To those who already read chapter 1,2 and 3, i've make some editing on that chapter, you might need to read it from the beginning again. Sorryy, sorry,, <3 xoxo