Chap 5

Who You?

"Yaah, Youngbae-ah! Is that really her?" Jiyong shook Youngbae body in shocks. Youngbae also didn't know what to answer. He wants to say yes, thats Ahn Sohee, but Kwanghee clearly said her name out loud earlier and he heard it very well, it's Vanessa. So, how that girl could be Sohee? This is so confusing.

"Sohee, Sohee. Is that Sohee? Someone give me an answer. Is that really Sohee?" Jiyong almost seems like a mad person asking here and there. Luckily all the people inside the meetings room all know his history with Sohee before. But, no one dares to answer him. He stopped moving so suddenly when he hear a soft and beautiful voice serenades from the TV. He walks slowly and falls on his knees in front of the girls on the Tv who currently starts singing her first lyrics.

I’m struggling to find you who I cannot see~
I’m struggling to find you who I cannot hear~

Without realizing, he tears up. The first lyrics really hit him straight to the heart. Who is he seeing right now? She looks like Sohee but her voice... What happen to her voice?

I see things that I couldn’t see before~
I hear things that I couldn’t hear before~
After you left me, I have grown a power that I didn’t have before~

He stills remember clearly about his condition after Sohee left. He keeps seeing her everywhere without pther people knowing. It takes him a few month to accept that it's all just an imagination. In fact, he still see her and hearing her voice from time to time even after 3 years of her disappearance.

The selfish me who has only thought about myself~
The me who didn’t know your feelings and ignored it~
I couldn’t believe myself that I have changed this much~
Your love can still move me like this~

He getting a flashback on their separation days. How she tolds him about his inner feelings. How she feels hurt because of him. How he just ignore all of it and try to shift the blames towards her. How he sound so stupid that day.

If I just think of you, I can fill this world with you~
Because each snowdrop is one tear drop that belongs to you~
But theres just one thing that I can’t do and it’s to make you come to me~
I hope I don’t have this miserable power~

After 3 years. Jiyong finally realize he never has forgotten about Sohee. He never really let her go. In fact, she lives in his heart. In his dream. In his imagination. There's always her. He finally admitted that he has never stop from loving her.

The selfish me who has only thought about myself~
The me who didn’t know your feelings and ignored it~
I couldn’t believe myself that I have changed this much~
Your love can still move me like this~

Stopping the time, (I) go back to you~
I open this book of memories and I open up your page~
And in the book I’m in there, in there with you~

The small and weak person, because of your love~
Just like this for everything (my whole existence)~
I changed the whole world
~

I really miss her. I miss my butterfly. Is the girls really Ahn Sohee? Can you please comeback to me? I really need you to be by my side. I can no longer hides my longing for you.

The me who didn’t know how to be thankful for love~
The me who thought that the end was the end~
To the image of you who wanted me to be, I fixed myself everyday~
I think my love will continue on forever
~

'Do you even love me?' This words keeps haunting all my life. I wish i could turn back the time and gives you a definite answer. I love you so much that I suffocates after you left me. I've keep waiting and praying that one day you'll come back to me and we'll be together again and when that times arrived, I promise that I'll never squander you again. Just come back.

Stopping the time, (I) go back to you~
I open this book of memories and I open up your page~
And in the book I’m in there, in there with you~
The things that I met that winter~

I’m struggling to find you who I cannot see~
I’m struggling to find you who I cannot hear
~

SBS Building

Audience giving a big claps after she finishes her sorrowful serenades. It's surely touch many heart and there's a lot of people a fogging up while watching her sings.Yeeun and Sunmi can't hide their emotion when they feels she sings the song through her hearts. Why did the lyrics perfectly match Sohee-Jiyong love story? Did she purposely choose this song or it's been assign to them? There's a lot of things inside their heads right know but for know, they certainly says that Vanessa is not Sohee.

Sunmi: How i wish it was her. Unnie, I miss her so much. It's almost 4 years.

Yeeun: I wonder how is she now. I just want to know if she is happy or not.

Sunmi: I was putting my hope to high when i saw her preview before. Now i'm feeling so broken after confirming it by myself.

Nichkhun: Be strong Sunmi-ah. Sohee will come back to us someday. She also missing us like we missing her.

JoKwon: I hope she's okay no matter where she is right now,

Yerin: We've been played by our heart. We just missed her too much i guess.

Sungjin: It has been 3 years.

JB: I wonder if she'll ever return.

Jr.: She will.

Jihyo: I also believe that Sohee unnie will return to us. She is not the quitter.

Nayeon: I miss her and i want to see her so bad.

JYP: I don't know what to say. You really touch our hearts by your singing. Your emotions conveying is very deep and i believe a lot of audience are crying watching your performance. You did so well Nessa. And the most shocking things is, you are so 'Sohee' tonight.