Chap 1

Who You?

Beginning of an ending.

2013.

It’s been a year. A year of their shaky love relationship. All they ever did for the whole year was fighting, arguing, and doubting. It’s painful and disappoints to the both of their heart. The guys is drifted away, the girls just had enough from trying to save their heartbreaking love. 5 years being together with so much disturbance makes them grew apart from each other. Their love that has blossom since 2007 has lost the spark. They don’t feel any tingling or fluttering feeling while being together anymore. It’s hurt. It’s hurt so much to feel like that with the one you love. Both of them doesn’t even realize since when things start goes wrong. Until one day, early 2013, she’s decided, they need to do something. She can’t do this anymore. She’s waiting for him at some café near his company. Since her group is on hiatus after their leader wedding, she doesn’t have much to do. That’s make her more lonely than usual. And she has been thinking a lot lately. And the result from all the thinking is about to be done by today. She’s waiting patiently for her long time boyfriend. He’s already 30 minutes late. It’s not surprising at all. He has been like that from a year ago. Another 10 minutes has passed, only then the guy come and bluntly takes a sit in front of her with a slight irritated face.

GD: What makes you want to meet me today? I thought you’re still not finish with your childish act of sulking and ignoring me.

Sohee: Please oppa, don’t start.

GD: I’m not. (GD notice something different with Sohee voices)

Sohee: (Sigh deeply.) I’ve been thinking. A lot. About us. (She looks away. Avoiding his eyes and trying to muster all her courage.)

GD: What? What did you thinking about? To start another fight with me? Hah.

Sohee: (She lets out a heavy sigh) Let’s end all this. I mean....our relationship.

GD: What did you just say Ahn Sohee? (His voice sounds so stern. Sohee can see clearly he's turning mad but trying to control his voice)

Sohee: I've give it a lot of thoughts. I love you. I love you so much but...I’m tired. Our relationship is not making both of us happy anymore. We have been piling our hearts with wound. I think this is the best solution for us now. Let....stop. I'm calling it off.

GD: (He feels like blood is not running on his face. His mind went blank. He can’t believe what he just heard.) You want to break up with me? Break up?

Sohee: I’m sorry oppa. Because I love you, I love you so much and its hurting me every time we fought. I don’t want to end up hating you. Let’s stop all of this. If we really meant for each other, we...we’ll meet again.

GD: A...Are you crazy? Do you realize what you just said to me? A break up?

Sohee: Oppa, this…this is the best for us. I don’t see any other way than this. Please. (She tries to hold his hand but he flung away her small hand making her startled a bit.)

GD: YOU! You sure know how to break my heart Ahn Sohee. You sure know how to ruin my life. This is the best for us? If this is the best for us, then, why am I in tears? (His eyes starts looking glasses. Its a really heartbroken tears he ever sheds. Why is this happening? Is she gonna leave me?)

Sohee: I...I’m sorry. (She hangs her head low and starts crying too. She doesn’t want to do this, but if she doesn’t do this right now, both of them will suffer more in the future.)

GD: Wait, are you leaving me because of Seulong? The scandal is true? (He wipes away his tears. Not shedding it anymore.)

Sohee: I thought I’ve explained that matters to you? Why did you bring up that nonsense again? This has nothing to do with Seulong oppa or anyone else.

GD: Then tell me why are you doing these stupid things? We’ve always overcome everything that comes our way before. Why a break up? TELL ME AHN SOHEE!!! WHY!!???! (He starts feeling heated from this sudden break up. This is too nonsense. How can she easily want a break up? Who am I to her?)

Luckily there is no one inside the cafe right now. If not, the biggest scandal ever might broke in kpop industry. Seeing that Jiyong can't even control his reaction over this matter, she's glad they're at this cafe.

Sohee: Fine! If you really want to know, I’ll tell you what is wrong with our relationship. Listen oppa, I can’t put up with you and your attitude anymore. Everytime problem comes through us, it was me who always give in and try to figure out things. Try to make things better. You never explained or try to persuade me because you always had this thought, ‘sulking is childish act’. Have you ever tried to understand my heart? NEVER! I was always alone trying to patch up our love. Everytime your name gets caught up with other females, you said it’s just a rumour and never care to explain at me. But, how come JUST A RUMOURS especially with that Kiko can holding on for about 2-3 years? Not to mention your rumours with Dara, Bom, Krystal, Sulli, the former Miss Korea Juri-shi, I can’t even remember all of them. And like a dumb, I keep holding on to your words which is 'they are JUST RUMOURS'. But, when a scandal about me and Seulong oppa gets out, you don’t ask me whether it’s true or not, you just shout at me saying I’m an ungrateful girlfriend dares to cheat behind you. Even when there was news Heechul oppa mentioning my names, you get’s freak out and suspected me having an affair with him. You never ask me. NEVER! You are selfish! You always do what you want and left me out. You always busy with your handphone, or should I say, your JUST RUMOURS girlfriend Kiko. When you met and hangout with her, have you ever, just a little bit, thought of me? My feeling? You even ditch my birthday last year because of her. Just because she said she caught a little flu. You left me alone. ON MY BIRTHDAY! Luckily my members understand my feelings and decide to throw a party for me. Everytime we meet up, you always make me wait for you like a dumb. Have you ever known that? YOU DON’T! BECAUSE YOU NEVER CARE! Sometimes this question linger in my head......did you even love me oppa? Or the feeling has long died down from your heart? After 5 years, you have changed a lot. The Jiyong oppa that once loved me with all his heart is nowhere to be found. (She sobbed slowly. Finally she get's to let out all she has been feeling for the past ears. The man infront her right now has changed so much.)

GD: (He lost for words after hearing all of her feelings she has been keeping inside. How did i never notice all of this? But why she never talk to me about it if i really have changed? Or she just want to make an excuse for the break up? Did i really change? I dont think so.) You must be kidding me. We have been together for 5 years. How on earth these merely simple things can brings an end to our relationship? Is 5 years being together doesn’t mean anything to you? Can’t you even think about giving us a second chance?

Sohee: Simple things? (She lets out a disappointed laugh.) I already give our relationship lots of chance oppa. I’m tired of this. Let’s end this, please... (She now's begging him to end their relationship. She knows this break up won’t be easy. She knows how stubborn Jiyong can be.)

GD: What if I don’t want to? (Can I really let this happen? After 5 years. Can i really let her go? My heart....)

Sohee: Oppa, how can you be so selfish? I deserve to get every happiness in this world! (She somewhat lost her temper seeing his nonchalant face and answer. Is she is Kwon Jiyong slave or what? Did she doesn't have any right to choose her own happiness?)

GD: I’m being selfish? You are the one who make a decision without discuss thing with me first! Happiness? Are you saying that you never happy being with me? Are you being serious AHN SOHEE? (His voice starts getting louder again.)

Sohee: (she gets up from her seats and grab her purse. Before leaving the table, she said her last words to him.) I WAS happy. BEFORE. Before you become a selfish and social partier boyfriend. Before you keep screwing things between us. I’ve had enough oppa. I’ve a heart and my heart has given up. I’m tired to fix things, ALONE. And what makes me hurt more is, you never saw my effort. You don’t appreciate all the things I’ve done for us. This is the end for us oppa. You should be happy because you can runs to Kiko arms freely after this. You won’t hear my nagging or deal with my sulking anymore. Be happy.... Jiyong oppa. I hope we won't see each other again. (She walks away and disappears from his sight.)

He wants to grab her hand and told her to stay so much. But that is so not Gdragon style. Did Ahn Sohee really left me? She love me so much. She'll never able to live without me. She'll come and find me tomorrow and take back whatever she said today isn't? But why her backview walking away from me looking so sad. It's feel like I can't see her again? Damn!! Who did she thinks she is to hurt me like this? Be happy? tch. You don’t need to say that because I will. I will be happy even without you by my side Ahn Sohee. Just you wait and see! I'm GDragon. All girls want to be with me yet you want to leave me? Haha!

A day pass and soon it become a week. Then its turn to month. Sohee is nowhere to be found. He has not hear anything from her or about her at all. She really left him. The break up was real. Only then it hits him. It hits him so bad. So bad till he wants to run to every corner of the world just to see her face. He wants to hug her so much.

After all that time, finally there's a news about her. But it's not a happy or glad news at all. JYPE announce that Ahn Sohee will not renew her contracts with them  and there is no planning for the future yet. What is this? What is she trying to do?

'I hope we won't see each other again.'

Did she hinting at her 'retirement' from the industry at that time? Or she has already planned all of this? What actually happen to her? Why I can't find her at all? Jiyong grew angrier. She left. She just left like that.

After a month of Sohee disappearance, Jiyong has decided to make his relationship with Kiko official. But, not to public of course. Kiko has been hanging around him 24 hours after she learns that Jiyong has broken up with Sohee. And finally her dream comes true when Jiyong ask her to be his girlfriend. Jiyong slowly and painfully learns to let go of Sohee. His fatal muse that has leaves him without any traces.

After all the happening, Big Bang and Wonder Girl good relationship also has affected from Jiyong-Sohee break up. Wonder Girl blames Jiyong for Sohee decision and her dissapearance. Taeyang, Seungri, TOP, Daesung can't do anything about the growing distance between them. They understand that Jiyong has mess up Sohee life so much and as her close friends, the girls must be mad at Jiyong and staying away from him means also staying away from Big Bang. They only can accept it with a regretful heart.

At the end, only Wonderful keep waiting and believing that one day, Ahn Sohee will be back. 

 

A/N: I've edited this chapter so you might want to read again because i made some changes here and there. Sorryyyy (deep bows)