Warm Cuddles

Go Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So what’s with the cake?” I ask as we walk into my small, one bedroom apartment. I set my black leather bag on the coffee table and go to my room to change out of my wet clothes. It’s late so I just put on another tank top and a pair of sweats.

“I’m not sure, MJ-hyung just handed it to me and told me to go home”

“That’s weird,” I walked out of my room and sat down next to Rocky on the old couch. “I wonder what’s good on tv” I took the remote from the coffee table and started flipping through the channels, I found a music program playing and decided to leave it on that. I never enjoyed dramas much, they tend to be predictable and it just isn’t fun anymore. That doesn’t mean I don’t watch them, just that they aren’t my first choice.

“Why’s it weird?” he puts his arm around my shoulder and I snuggle into his chest.

“Oppa still doesn’t trust you much, so it’s surprising that he gave you free cake.”

“Well he said he wanted me to be happy, since I’ve been so down lately.”

I raise my head from his chest and look at him with a worried expression. This was news to me, typically Rocky is all smiles and happiness, it’s hard to think of him as being upset or melancholy. Maybe my brother secretly does like his dongsaeng more than he lets on, it would be nice to have his complete blessing one day.

“It’s nothing serious, it’s just... I haven’t seen you a lot lately because you’re constantly practicing, or I’m practicing. It’s just been taking a toll on me” he said, guiltily looking down at the wood floor. He’s unconsciously pouting, and I find it so adorable how his pink lips jut out like that, I can’t help but smile.

“Hey,” I grab the cake from the small table and he sends me a questioning look. “Will it make you feel better if I feed you” I playfully wink at him and he lets out a melodious laugh. Oh, how much I love his laugh, I could listen to it all day. It’s the kind of laugh that’s short yet you can still hear the remnants of it.

“I would love that” he says with a loving smile plastered on his face, I laugh and pinch off a piece of the cake and bring it to his awaiting lips. He ate the piece and hummed in response, he then tore off a piece and held it to my lips expectantly. I blushed and ate the sweet treat, Rocky smiled at my flustered face.

“You have some icing on your face,” he pointed out. I immediately felt self-conscious and cleaned literally every inch of my face in hopes of cleaning up the stain he mentioned. When I looked up at him his face was literally a breath away from mine.

“Here, let me get it.” he said and pressed those  pink lips against mine. I closed my eyes to savor the sweet kiss. It brought back memories of our first kiss, shy, chapped lips, briefly pressed together for what felt like eternity. Rocky my bottom lip and for some nostalgic reason I let out a small laugh. He broke away and started laughing as well, he then took out his phone camera and put it on front view for me. “See, it’s all gone.” he stated and I just kept laughing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter