Coming to Terms (Pt 1)

Go Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where the hell. Were you.” I grit through a clenched jaw. “You promised to be good this year. You promised you were gonna take school seriously. If I need to I will-”

“Calm down child, geez I’ve never heard you this riled up before. Did something happen?” I could practically hear the smirk in his mocking tone.

“Aside from you ditching me at school, not really.” I walked into an empty classroom to not draw any attention.

“Then why’d I get a text from Seungkwan saying you ran out of class with some girl. I’m fine with you dating, but if she’s going to be a bad influence on you…”

“First of all, I ran out of class on my own accord, second she followed me to make sure I was okay, and third she’s not some girl. She’s my friend and she’s really nice, and cute and even a bit funny…”

“Wow. I didn’t know a rock could have feelings. I think I might cry, the little pebble is all grown up, having his own girlfriend.” I rolled my eyes as he faked a sob on the other line.

“It’s a little known fact but rocks do actually have feelings. And she’s not my girlfriend, we only became friends the other day.”

“Tsk, okay but you like her nonetheless. Who is she by the way?”

“I don’t like her- I mean, yea she’s cute. But like, I barely know her, we’ve just had some good times. And her name is Jiyoon, I think she’s related to one of your friends.”

“Oh! Jiyoon! Myungjun’s sister! Yea I know her, she is kinda cute. Aw~ you younglings getting together, how cute. I say you should take her out on an official date and get to know her, it sounds like you rather be more than friends anyway. Just be confident, okay Hyukkie?” I blush and let out a nervous okay. I guess I should ask her out, she’s nice and pretty, and honest and seems to be a good person so far.

Before I could get lost in my own nervousness about approaching Jiyoon I remembered my earlier disparity and questioned Bin. “You still never explained why you weren’t at school!” There was a pause as I waited for him to explain. But no explanation game just a sigh and that Sohee is coming to take me straight home from school. The call ends and I’m stuck in an empty room, worrying even more about Moonbin.

He always seemed to find trouble. Moonbin always had a lot of issues with his parents which he took out by getting into fights, and skipping school. He stopped all that when he started helping others with dance. I don’t know why. It could be that it helps him let out his energy, or that it’s a small act of rebellion against his parents. Nonetheless I hope he isn’t out there doing something stupid.  

I left the room looking for Eunwoo, remembering my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter