Episode 4

Lethargic (BTS Suga/Min Yoongi) *Hitched Togetherverse Collab Project*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: So here's the next chapter guys, I'll update again same time next week but if I don't please forgive me because exams are starting next week...:( Anyway, I can't find the right picture for this chapter, I'll add it in later. In the meantime, enjoy the show!

 

Suga stays a metre apart from the black haired starlet, mumbling complaints and swear words under his breath while he waits for Moon to open the front door to their house. Moon fumbles with the jumble of keys in her hand, searching for the right one as she tries to ignore the irritating sounds being made by the behind her.

The new couples are currently moving into their new homes in the HT village after the signing of their ‘marriage contracts’. It took a lot of coaxing and threatening from the managers before both the stubborn Moon and Suga begrudgingly agreed to seal the ‘contract’. Now, it’s official that the both of them are ‘married’, much to their mutual horror. The nightmare has really begun…

The cameraman’s already behind the locked doors, getting ready to film and welcome the ‘newlyweds’. Moon’s already feeling peeved about the situation and Suga’s antagonizing noises are doing absolutely nothing help the situation. It’s not as if Suga’s particularly eager to be on air, he just wants to get out of this chilly weather and find somewhere to sleep.

“Yah,” He grumbles rudely at Moon, “Are you mentally retarded? Can’t you even open a door?”

Moon, who’s jiggling the key in the lock, scowls at the annoying blonde haired brat.

“Can’t you see I’m ing busy here, nitwit!? The freaking key won’t go in, okay? So if you’re not doing anything, zip it!” The agitated Moon continues to force the key into the lock, jamming it into the hole with as much strength as she can muster. The day's stresses and the full brunt of everything that's happened weighs heavily on her, making her rather snappy.

Suga groans loudly, utterly sick and tired of the cold. Walking to the front door, he snatches the keys out of his noona’s hand.

“Yah! Give it back, I can do it myself!” Moon tries to reach out for the keys but Suga dangles it above her head, out of reach. “I don’t need your help.” she hisses.

“Please. As if I'm doing this to help you,” Suga replies curtly as he pushes past her, “I just want to get this over with so I can finally freaking sleep.” Slotting the key easily into the keyhole, he turns it with a smooth click. He then throws the key back at her, pushing open the door to reveal the cameraman at the entrance.  

Before Moon can even gather her bearings, the camera's already onto them; the blinking red light catching her off guard. She struggles to get back into character, much to Suga's sadistic delight. At least he doesn't have a completely different personality like her... Let's see how long she can keep up this facade. One of these days, she's bound to slip up and reveal that foxtail of hers.  

Moon on the other hand is panicking. Luckily, Moon switches to her stage personality before her true self is caught on camera again. As words flow out of naturally like a spring, Moon moves quickly past the camera into the house, followed by a smug looking Suga.

"Ah~! It's so spacious in here!" She exclaims as she tours the house along with Suga, fighting the urge to kick him out of the house and make him freeze his balls off in the cold. The overall design of the house is modern yet simple; the arrangement of the furniture creating a homely atmosphere. Moon wiggles her toes, glorying in the texture of the fluffy carpet beneath her feet in the living room while Suga immediately makes a bee-line for the couch.  

“Oh, we have an oven!” Moon, who was checking the kitchen cabinets earlier, inspects the oven carefully, running her hands carefully over the dials. A lounging Suga notices this and turns his face to look at Moon.  

“Do you even know how to use that?” He mumbles lazily, “I don’t want the house to blow up because of you-” Before Moon can even react, he interrupts her.

“-And I don’t want you to hurt yourself needlessly.” Suga smoothly continues, covering up his insult. Out of the camera’s line of sight, Moon rolls her eyes heavenward.

“Of course I do!” She gets up and makes her way towards the blonde haired rapper with a smile, “Don’t think I’m as lazy as you are!” Even though she phrases her words in a playful manner, Suga can detect the undercurrent of malice in her tone. Despite that however, Suga’s far from pissed. It’s already a known fact that I'm lazy. What a frail attempt at dissing me.

“Aw, but you’re so sweet for worrying about me~!” Moon suddenly bends down to pinch his cheek, disguising it as a playful show of affection when it's actually more like her yanking at his face to express her hidden aggravation. Suga winches at the pain before whacking away her hand on instinct.

“What the hell are you doing-” He’s about to yell at her when he suddenly remembers the audience witnessing this live from all around the world, quickly correcting himself. “Ah, it hurts…” He tries to do some aegyo as he pouts pitifully at the raven haired idol, dying internally from inner turmoil and frustration. Moon, seeing this, can't help but cringe slightly in disgust, but she tries to maintain her cheerful demeanor.

“Oh, I’m so sorry, Yoongi-ah!” She apologizes and grabs his arm gingerly, forcing him to sit upright. Suga refrains from physically recoiling from her touch, a shudder running down his spine. All he wants to do is take the next bus back to BTS’s dorm and sleep in his bed.

"It's fine, Eunhee-ah," He musses up her raven locks, taking care to make a mess of her beautifully styled hair, "Neither of us mean it, do we?" He flashes another captivating smile and stares at Moon intently, but the sly glint in his brown eyes is the only thing she notices.  

This son of a ! It's only mere willpower that stops Moon from strangling the despicable rapper's throat. She smoothes down her hair quickly and stands up, making a show of stomping on his foot.

"Oops! It was an accident, sorry!" She says apologetically as Suga throws her a filthy look before waving away her 'apology'.

As Moon drags him off to the master bedroom, Suga prays that he’ll still be alive tomorrow after all this nonsense.

 

J-Hope clutches his sides, doubled over in hysterics as he watches the live streaming of the HT House Warming Episode on his phone. His loud cackling attracts the attention of their curious maknae, peeking over his hyung's shoulder, sipping on a bottle of water as he sees what all the fuss is about.

"Pfft-" A fine mist of water droplets bursts from Jungkook’s lips as he sputters, fighting to hold in his laughter and failing miserably. "Is that Yoongi-hyung? What is he doing?!"

J-Hope shakes with the force of his laughter, nearly dropping his phone when the Suga on screen pouts at Moon with big puppy eyes. Jimin bounds over as he hears all the commotion, shuddering at the aegyo making couple on air.

“Ew...” The orange haired boy scrunches up his nose, “Yoongi-hyung’s just trying so hard to be cute; it’s really creeping me out! He’s obviously faking it…”

“Moon-sunbaenim looks natural but I think she’s acting too… The both of them look too stiff.” Jin comments as he observes the televised feed.

Hopefully, no one pays attention to the little details.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter