Episode 3

Lethargic (BTS Suga/Min Yoongi) *Hitched Togetherverse Collab Project*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:Sorry for not updating for a while, school and exams really get to me... Hope you enjoy this chapter too! The picture above is Moon's female Welsh Corgi, Mocha.

 

<I thought Moon was such an amazing person, I never knew she was like this...>

<Is this how she really is? Or did she and Suga kick up such a fuss because it was scripted? It was too intense to be real!>

<I never liked her anyway, such a ! She finally broke up with Chanyeol and now she's going to be with Suga? I knew she was only toying with Chanyeol's feelings!>

Moon switches off her phone screen and rubs her eyes tiredly, wishing that she can wipe away her problems and fatigue too.

It's the day after the dinner fiasco and Moon is in the powder room, getting prepped for the special mentor episode. This time, Moon looks like her usual self, her hair perfectly styled and flowing out behind her, complementing her outfit. However, her makeup artist had to spend more time on her than usual to cover up her panda eyes.

After reading all the comments and remarks left by haters, ARMYs and KNIGHTs alike, she barely slept. She was so hysterical yesterday that she forgot everything that she's ever worked for and threw it all away in a moment of blind rage. Now that she's finally calmed down, thanks to an hour long shower blasting loud music on repeat, she came to see her current predicament. She's sacrificed so much just to be where she is today and now… Everything’s just crumbling around her as the mask of deception has been stripped away, revealing her hideous and vulnerable self beneath. The image that she's built up over the past few years, all ruined in a split second, all thanks to that...

MIN YOONGI! Just the thought of his infuriating face is enough to send her into a screaming fit. She paces the room angrily, yanking at her ebony locks in frustration before collapsing into a chair. It's that Sugar Boy's fault for destroying her perfect image! With that stuck up and blunt attitude as well as that smug, know-it-all, irritating smirk... He's to blame for everything that has happened! Yet she has to pretend to swallow her pride and apologize to this aggravating dongsaeng and then act like he's the only man in her life! They can't even see eye to eye, how does everyone expect them to be a married couple for 3 months!? She'll die! Even if he was the last man on the planet she’d rather go and dive off the edge of the world than spend even a second with that jerk!

However, Moon's currently stuck between a rock and a hard place. With the threat of her contract being terminated hovering ominously above her head like a thundercloud, Moon has no choice but to go along with Sejin and Yeonjae's plan. The day before had her completely wrecked as Yeongjae lectured her for almost an entire hour about her attitude and the repercussions she will suffer as result of her actions. Well, he's right, look at the backlash already... Luckily, Yeongjae managed to get someone to slip a hint online that it was possible that last night's fiasco could have been scripted, leading to speculations from the netizens.

But still, things can't get any worse than they are right now, can they?

"Oh, Eunhee-ssi... Taeyeon-ssi and BoA-ssi are busy with their comeback promotions and can't mentor you on the show today, someone else is standing in for them," Moon's scheduler peeks her head right around the door, "They said they were really sorry."

Moon groans and smacks her forehead in exasperation, feeling the shadow of disappointment cast forebodingly upon her. When she needs her best friends most, they suddenly decide to ditch her and leave her to her own devices. Everything’s going to be downhill from here.

***********

Suga scribbles words irritably onto a creased sheet of paper, pausing frequently to cross out whole sentences in vexation before finally scrunching it up into a ball and flinging it across the room, bellowing at the top of his voice. No matter how much he tries to, he can't get that infuriating woman’s face out of his head. He's so pissed off to the point that he can't even compose or write lyrics properly! Since yesterday, Suga has been sulky and extremely grumpy, ignoring everyone around him, including his other members whom have been pelting with questions. At least they were considerate enough to back off when they realized he needed some time alone to simmer down.

Suga however, is not even close to calming down. His blood is still boiling, thousands of swear words on the tip of his tongue as he pictures shouting them all at that Moon in one shot. Clicking his tongue in annoyance, he runs a hand through his green-tinged blonde hair as he checks his phone. No notifications and no messages from his conversation with EXO’s Chanyeol. The last time they chatted was shortly after Chanyeol’s break up with his then girlfriend. The raven haired rapper had responded simply by saying that the both of them were busy and eventually drifted apart.

But Suga knows better. He’s known Park Chanyeol of EXO ever since Suga himself had debuted and he knows that he wouldn’t just break up with his girlfriend for no apparent reason. There’s a deeper meaning embedded within the lifeless words on screen and Suga won’t just accept his explanation just like that.

But now that he’s found out the true personality of his ex-girlfriend, Moon, he has a pretty good inkling why he would leave her in the first place. She’s obnoxious, overbearing, extremely inconsiderate and tends to walk all over people. Suga is shocked as to why someone like Chanyeol would date someone like HER. He can actually imagine her dragging him all over the place… Such an annoying and y woman! He doesn’t even want to date anyone in the first place! What kind of luck has he got, getting paired up with such a detestable person!?

He especially hates insincere and inconsistent people who treat others based on their social standing. There’s no way he’s going to even think of Moon as a lady, to him, she’s now merely a fake diamond crafted from glass.  

He’d tried to contact Chanyeol yesterday but somehow the sunbae wouldn’t answer calls, nor would he answer his messages. Now he understands how s feel, they must be worried about him…

“Yoongi-ssi,” One of the HT personnel informs Suga, “It’s almost time for your appearance.”

Suga rolls his eyes towards heaven as if searching for a way out of this mess. Taking a deep breath, he walks out of the changing room, picking up the crumpled paper ball and aiming for the wastebasket on the way out, the piece of trash landing squarely in the bin.

Hopefully that gets whatever’s coming to her.

 

The moment both Suga and Moon spot each other on set, Moon immediately launches into a full scale verbal attack.

“YOU!” Moon points a finger at the rapper in contempt; her faces flush crimson in hatred.

“You little twerp!” Moon storms over to the rapper and stabs a finger into his chest, “Because of YOU everyone thinks I’m some sort of , ok? You have spoiled EVERYTHING I've worked for!”

“I pity them for taking that long to figure it out,” Suga raises an eyebrow and mutters coolly, trying to keep his composure. “We could have saved so much time and energy, instead of wasting them on a raging lunatic like you.” He notes that this time she’s finally dressed decently but his initial impression of her has long since been tainted. He’ll forever see and judge her as that crazy looking woman in pajamas with a mouth filthier than any sailor's. It’s not exactly like he’s a saint either but at least he’s always sincere with his opinions. Better to speak openly than deceive people behind a mask like her to hide the horrible monster within.

Moon’s eye twitches. She grinds her teeth before seizing a fistful of his shirt, pulling his face down to hers and scowling at him.

“The fact that we’re on set is the only thing that’s keeping me from punching you, bastard.” She hisses lowly. Suga glowers back, unfazed by his sunbae’s outburst, burning to teach this indignant woman a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter