Rewind #1

Lethargic (BTS Suga/Min Yoongi) *Hitched Togetherverse Collab Project*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Rewinds are flashbacks if you haven't guessed already. Chanyeol's hair is silver here.

 

“Chanyeol-ah! It’s not ready yet, silly!” Moon giggled as Chanyeol his batter covered finger greedily.

“But I want to eat Eunhee’s cake already!” The platinum haired giant pouted cutely, leaving Moon in stiches of laughter. It was Sunday and Moon was at her house with her boyfriend, Chanyeol making some lunch. While the roast beef sizzled in the pan, Chanyeol scooted over and watched Eunhee baking the dessert. Sunlight shone through the windows, illuminating the entire room with a soft glow, casting her figure in gold, the light shimmering off her lashes as she blinked her hazel eyes in concentration.

After she slid the tray into the oven, Moon took away the empty bowl to prevent her hilarious boyfriend  from it clean. As she washed up, Chanyeol hugged her from behind, wrapping his long arms around her waist, resting his chin on top of her head. She smiled at his gesture; her cheeks tinged a bright pink.

“Shouldn’t you be watching the beef?” She asked and he chuckled, the vibration sending shivers down her spine.

“Just letting it simmer for a while,” He kissed her head gently before heading back to the stove, “It brings out the flavor, don’t you worry.” She followed him, observing her boyfriend preparing the dish skillfully, garnishing the beef with a sprinkle of salt. The inviting smells wafted around the room, making

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter