Episode 0

Lethargic (BTS Suga/Min Yoongi) *Hitched Togetherverse Collab Project*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: If you actually skipped the whole Important Info segment, I suggest you go back and take a look at some parts, if not you won't know what's going on.

 

At Big Hit Entertainment, the boys of BTS have gathered in the dance studio, waiting for their manager to come and make an announcement. Of course, the boys are using their time very wisely.

“Annyeong, ARMY,” Park Jimin arranges his orange bangs as he grins at his phone screen charmingly, “Jimin-imnida! We’re here in the studio because Manager-hyung wants to tell us something! What do you all think it is?”

“ANNYEONG!” Kim Taehyung, or V shouts and ploughs straight into Jimin, nearly knocking Jimin over.

“Ah, TaeTae!” Jimin complains as he adjusts his phone on the selfie stick before whacking V playfully, “I’m doing a broadcast with ARMY now while we wait for Manager-hyung!”

“Maybe Manager-hyung is going to tell us we won something!” V gives his signature smile, “And it’s all thanks to ARMY!”

“What are the other members doing?” Jimin says as he glimpses one of the comments out of the overflowing messages, “Let’s go and see!”

V takes over the camera and the both of them head over to Jeon Jungkook and Jung Hoseok, or J-Hope, whom are having a handstand competition.

“Jeon Jungkookie~ Jeon Jungkookie~” Jimin crouches down to video the maknae’s upside down face, “Look here and show your handsome face!”

“Ah, hyung…” Jungkook gives a muffled laugh (as he’s upside down), “Go and disturb Hobie-hyung, I want to win this- Aish!” Jungkook guffaws as V tries to tickle him, causing him to nearly topple over.

“Hobie-hyung, what are you and Jungkookie doing?” Jimin zooms in on J-Hope’s scrunched up face.

“J-Hobie is the handstand Master! Hahaha!” J-Hope manages to squeeze out as he concentrates on maintaining his position. Jimin laughs and starts to poke J-Hope while V’s still launching a tickle attack on Jungkook.

“Jin-hyung, what do you think is this news that the manager’s going to deliver?” Kim Namjoon, or Rap Monster asks Kim Seokjin, or Jin as they both watch the other members chasing each other around the studio, shrieking like they’re on a sugar high.

“Doesn’t Manager-hyung tell the leader about things like this?” Jin directs a curious look at Rap Monster, to which he shakes his head. “Maybe we did so well with our album sales that Manager-hyung…” Jin pauses for a moment before breaking into a wide grin, “Is going to treat us to Korean beef!” He gushes as he suddenly blinks his left eye involuntarily, making Rap Monster laugh.

“You’re hungry, aren’t you Seokjin-hyung?” Rap Monster pats his hyung on the back and Jin nods his head earnestly.

“Ne, I feel like eating lots of beef and lobster now, then I’ll have more energy to dance!”

At this moment, the handstand championship between J-Hope and Jungkook has somehow turned into a full scale mission to hunt down the 95-liners.

“Wah!” Jimin screams as he tries to outrun his unforgiving Hobie-hyung, “ARMY, save me!”

“Park Jimin!” J-Hope bellows as he pursues Jimin relentlessly, cackling like a maniac.

“Ah, what are they doing? So much energy…” Jin exclaims as V rushes past him, giggling hysterically as he gets caught by a laughing Jungkook whom proceeds to hit V’s behind between laughs.

“They’re going to wake Yoongi-hyung…” Rap Monster glances over at the dozing Min Yoongi, or Suga, slumped on a nearby chair as he makes a visit to Dreamland.

J-Hope finally manages to corner his dongsaeng and Jimin squeals as his hyung attacks hm. Suga, whom was sleeping peacefully from earlier stirs and opens his eyes a fraction, groaning as he searches for the source of the noise. Spotting Jimin whom has collapsed right next to his chair, Suga aims a swift kick at his groin.

“OWWWWW YOONGI-HYUNGGGG!’ Jimin yells, clutching his crotch as he rolls on the floor in a fit of giggles, J-Hope, V and Jungkook guffawing at the sight of him.

“, you guys are being so loud,” Suga complains as he closes his eyes again, trying to catch a few more winks, “And I didn’t even kick that hard.”

“Suga-hyung,” J-Hope hiccups with laughter as he ends the broadcast abruptly, “We can’t air this now!”

“Yoongi-hyung really does love his sleep.” Jin comments just as their manager, Kim Sejin walks in.

Upon seeing their manager, the boys compose themselves and line up in a neat row. Suga moans as he forces himself out of his chair, making his way over to his team mates as he runs a hand through his green tinged blonde hair, his eyes still half close in fatigue. Sejin raises an eyebrow at them but doesn’t comment, giving a dry cough before beginning.

“Annyeong-haseyo, I’ll keep this short… Due to the enormous success of the latest album, ‘The Most Beautiful Moment in Life Pt.2’,” He says.

“Yeah!” The boys clap and cheer, J-Hope doing an energetic dance to convey his happiness.

“The company has decided…” Sejin pauses, leading the members to speculate silently as they wait in anticipation for the manager’s answer.

We’re going on a retreat, most of the boys are thinking along these lines as they fantasize.

You’re treating us to food, Jin wishes hard as he smirks to himself.

Mamae Party! V pictures running around with the other members having a great, big, pillow fight.

I get to sleep and do nothing all day… Suga hopes tiredly as he struggles to say awake.

“…to accept an offer from the famous reality program ‘Hitched Together’ and allow one member of Bangtan to be on the show this season!”

“Wow!” The boys exclaim, as they know how prestigious the show is. Only the most well-known celebrities are invited to go on the show, with the chance to be offered roles in films or movies, also increasing their popularity. However, on the show they will have to pretend to be in a virtual marriage with someone else while completing missions.

“Jin-hyung can go!” Jungkook slings an arm casually around his hyung, “Jin-hyung is good at acting and because he’s good looking!” Upon hearing this, Jin beams widely.

“Ne, I’m the most handsome in Bangtan!”

“Ani, hyung,” Jimin interrupts, “I’m the most handsome, coolest and has the most charisma in BTS!”

“I have more aegyo and I’m more handsome, Chim Chim is only good at dancing,” V points to himself and says, “I’m better than Jimin at everything…”

“I’m the amazing J-Hopie so I’ll just seduce the girls with my dancing and make them all fall in love with me!” J-Hope does a body wave and declares.

“Why don’t we just let Manager-hyung decide, guys?” Rap Monster sighs at ’s idiocy.

“Ne, each one of you take a card. The member who gets the heart will be chosen.” Sejin produces a pack of cards from his pocket, leading to the boy’s exclamations.

“Ah Manager-hyung! You already had cards! We didn’t have to argue at all just now…” They clamor loudly before picking a card to decide their fate.

 

“Where is she? Is Moon coming?”

“I can’t believe she only debuted a year after EXO as a solo artist, yet she’s already as well-known as them!”

“She’s amazing! Her music’s always so catchy… And she can act so well too! That new movie she starred in is top at the box office now and her other Korean drama has such a high viewer rating!”

“She’s so beautiful, talented and mature! Somehow the shir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter