Episode 2

Lethargic (BTS Suga/Min Yoongi) *Hitched Togetherverse Collab Project*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wow, that's very elaborate..." The four MCs gasp in awe as they watch Kris Wu present a beautifully arranged bouquet of flowers to Ching on screen. It's the live streaming of the first episode and the MCs are busy giving their commentary as usual while watching couples during their first encounter. Initially, they were planning to focus much more of the screen time on Suga waiting for his partner to arrive but after receiving news of the 'technical difficulties', they decided to observe other couples. Just then, a notification on their phones informs them of Moon's arrival.

"Ah! Suga's partner has arrived! Let's take a look, shall we?" Sujin says excitedly as the feed switches over to the location.

 

Back at the restaurant, both Suga and Moon are still ogling each other, their mouths hanging right open. Suga from BTS!? Isn't he one year my junior and is supposed to be my hoobae!? Couldn't they have picked someone that was at least older than her? If her memory is accurate, he's one year younger than her and she doesn't really like noona-dongsaeng romance...

Moon knows BTS as the 'underdogs' of the k-pop world: Coming from an unknown entertainment agency, they have however against all odds worked their way to the top, becoming global sensations. Her close 'brothers' in EXO often talk of them, praising them for having a unique style and their spunk in expressing themselves through music, and she knows they often hang out with some of the BTS members.

The only member in BTS she hasn't heard as much about is Suga, as he hardly leaves the Big Hit building or their dorm. However, she knows his talent for composing songs and writing lyrics as well as rapping because of Chanyeol. Chanyeol and Suga are good friends as they both share their passion and love for music and composing, visiting each other's agency and spending time together either composing songs, practising dance moves or just chatting. She hasn't exactly had a chance to talk to Suga in person but in Chanyeol's brief description, he sounds like a talented, passionate but extremely lazy guy to her. In fact now, looking at Suga makes her think about Chanyeol's face and the way he laughed when he was relating to her the time he went to look for Suga at Big Hit but he was sleeping; that elfish grin and that light hearted laugh was just like music to her ears...

If Moon is surprised, then Suga is utterly dumbfounded. He always sees Moon on debut stages, showcases and every other promotional event, quite often the centre of attention. Sophisticated with an air of maturity and class about her, many other celebrities idolize her. He remembers Jungkook and J-Hope watching her perform on stage with that sparkle of admiration in their eyes when they were on Music Bank the other time, her dance moves so powerful and full of energy. Her choreography's on a whole new level compared to other girl groups and female soloists; she can be feminine when she wants to but usually her movements are as physical as boy groups, not to mention she has great vocals.

But this deranged person in front of him is hardly recognizable as the graceful Moon. While he has to wear formal attire, she tramps in one hour late in pyjamas, with no shoes on and what amounts to an actual rat's nest on her head! She's already made him wait beyond what would be socially acceptable, and she comes in looking like a female Tarzan!? Who let her wear pyjamas while he couldn't even wear his casual clothes? That is so... unfair! Just because she's a global sensation, she thinks she can do what she wants and cause trouble to others?

Just because she's his sunbae-nim and a noona, she thinks she can just waltz in like that after being late, rude enough to not apologize or even acknowledge his presence!

Suga can feel the anger rising out of the depths of him, all the petulance he's been feeling ever since he got here. He's not going to just let this woman just walk all over him like this! He turns towards the cameraman, without caring whether all of this is being broadcast.

"What the hell is 'this'?" Suga gestures at the bedraggled Moon in front of him and wrinkles his nose in disgust, "This is a freaking joke, right?"

Moon gawks at the rapper in front of her. Did he just disrespect her by not using honorifics? And that he's treating like she's not even a human!? That distasteful look on his face is making her blood boil; she's feeling very sensitive at the moment so of course she doesn't hesitate to retort.

"Hey!" Moon raises her voice slightly at her rude dongsaeng in front of her, "What about honorifics? I'm your noona and sunbae, you know that? Watch your mouth, kid!"

Snap. Suga finally loses it as he reaches his breaking point, unable to hold back his displeasure any longer. From the instant she walked in, he had already lost all respect for her, no matter how talented or amazing she is. He actually held it in at first, but this is the last straw. No one talks to him like that, especially not an indignant and unreasonable sunbae that bosses people around!

"If you're supposed to be an all perfect and experienced sunbae-nim, then why do you look like a ing banshee that just crawled out from under a rock!?" Suga fires back at her loudly, much to everyone's horror.

Moon pushes back her chair forcefully and stands up, throwing Suga a dirty look.

"What the  did you say, you little piece of !?" Moon screeches; swear words bursting out of like a fountain, completely forgetting her situation. How dare this dongsaeng insult her so openly? Even her boss and manager have never been this blunt with her before! She really wants to slap that smart mouth of his!

Suga grinds his teeth in vexation, his hands ball into fists as fire burns inside his body, destroying his rationality. You want to go the hard way, huh? Fine, I don't give a about how I look like when this gets out; it's your problem, Moon-face. He also gets up, scraping the chair noisily against the floor as he tries to burn a hole through her despicable face with his stare.

So her true colours have finally emerged. This is how she really is. An obnoxious, deceitful, rude and hypocritical !

"What kind of freaking sunbae comes in wearing retarded teddy bear pyjamas with that bed nest of yours? Those baggy pyjamas make you look bloated..." Suga grimaces, "No wonder you're called Moon, your face looks exactly like one."

"Did you just call me fat, sugar boy!?" Moon erupts like a dormant volcano, slamming both her hands on the table, making the wine glasses and cutlery rattle dangerously.

"Are you deaf or something? I didn't say you were fat," Suga then smirks slightly in triumph, "That was all you."

All the frustration and stress she's kept bottled up until now finally explodes, aimed head-on at that despicable Suga. Who does he think he is; has he forgotten his place? This means WAR!

"Your eyes are so small I can't even see them, why do you even bother to open them anyway? No wonder you're so ing stupid, you see NOTHING!"

"You got a problem with my eyes? Look at yourself!" Suga sneers, "You look like some crazy  who just woke up after a one night stand!"

As the both of them fire insults at the other relentlessly, the witnesses are struck dumb by this shocking revelation of Moon's true personality as well as Suga's reaction. Even the cameraman is so engrossed in their bickering that he's forgotten the camera's still on and that the feed is being broadcasted to the whole world.

Outside, the director barges into the restaurant and waves at the cameraman, trying to get his attention.

"What are you doing? Stop filming!" He whispers rapidly, "It's live right now! Someone pry those two apart before this show is ruined!"

 

In the main viewing room, the four MCs eyes are glued onto the screen as they watch the events unfold on screen unblinkingly. This includes the HT personnel in the switchboard room in charge of monitoring the video feeds of all the couples, choosing which couple to show on the screen to the MCs and the viewers. All of them are at a loss for words as Moon and Suga have a major meltdown on screen, only after a minute or so they realize that their feed is live right now.

"Uh... Looks like Moon and Suga are having a littl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter