Rewind #2

Lethargic (BTS Suga/Min Yoongi) *Hitched Togetherverse Collab Project*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Eunhee-ah!” Chanyeol grabbed Moon by the shoulders and peered down at her pale, sickly face. Severe eye bags underlined the idol’s bloodshot eyes, her cheeks sallow, face haggard with fatigue. The rapper’s heart twisted painfully within his chest at his girlfriend’s gaunt appearance, aching at how frail she seemed.

Moon’s small frame swayed, Chanyeol supporting her as if she were crafted out of glass, fragile enough to shatter at the slightest provocation. She slowly raised her head, hardly registering his face, lips moving soundlessly.

“You didn’t sleep again, did you?” He asked quietly, a twinge of accusation in his tone as he searched her eyes in concern, looking for the bright twinkle behind those blank windows, now clouded over with doubt. Moon dropped her gaze and shook her head slightly.

“Ani,” She said in a voice barely above a whisper, almost inaudible to the giant’s ear. “Just tired from my hectic schedule, no sweat.”

“You look even worse than Junmyeon before his morning coffee.”

Moon wedged her bottom lip between her teeth, shifted her weight from one foot to the other. Her fingers unconsciously curled around the plastic bottle stuffed deep inside her cardigan pocket.

“You’re not looking too chipper either.”

Chanyeol opened his mouth, but the words had evaporated off the tip of his tongue, leaving him speechless. He fell silent, averted his eyes in an attempt to avoid Moon’s allegation, the paper in his hand scrunched up in his clenched fist. A buzzing tension fizzed between the two celebrities, rising ever higher and making the stagnant air of the building seemed all the more suffocating. Moon her lips tentatively, eyes flitting to meet his concerned ones.

“Channie,” She murmured, gently reassuring the tall boy. “Of course I look like , my film slots are all over the place. Stop worrying over me like the ahjussi you are.” Moon attempts to poke fun at him, trying to squeeze out a smile but she manages is a grimace.

With pursed lips, Chanyeol stared at her face once more, wondering when the healthy glow of her cheeks had faded away. Moon eyes him carefully, the trembling of her hands repressed through sheer willpower. After a moment, his expression softened, the corners of his mouth quirking up ever so slightly.

“Don’t drive

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter