Bonus: Blue Moon 1

Lethargic (BTS Suga/Min Yoongi) *Hitched Togetherverse Collab Project*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I have great news. One, I finally updated and I'm back after the 2 week hiatus!

Two, if you noticed I added the words 'HT Collab Project' to the title of this book. That's because I'm currently collaborating with my friend/editor!

It went like this: So because on HT I needed 5 other couples besides Suga and Moon, I asked my friends in real life and online if they wanted to be paired up with their favorite KPOP idols in this fanfic, as a cameo only. (Which is why some of the female idols paired up with the other guys might sound a bit strange to you) I had one empty slot left so I asked my friend/editor if she wanted in and she did. So she actually designed this entire OC to pair up with GOT7's Mark but then she got SO INSPIRED she wants to write a fanfic on it too...

So we decided to collaborate and release our own books which take place during the same timeline on the same show. Her OC, Blue and GOT7's Mark will also be featured in this book and Moon is friends with her. Basically, she's writing a sister story to this one.

Her username is siroccosylph on Wattpad, go and check her out!

I did some minor editing back on Episode 1, when Moon said she didn't know anyone, I changed it so that she saw Blue. Check back there if you bother to, I hope you do because there'e a very handsome pic of Suga wearing a suit there! And also Suga waves back to GOT7's Mark when he leaves, I added that one sentence too.

My friend hasn't posted her fanfic yet but it'll keep you all updated, because besides reading a GOT7 Mark fanfic, you'll get to see Suga and Moon from Mark and Blue's point of view!

So here's a bonus chapter, co-written by and featuring my friend/editor siroccosylph's OC from her sister story in collaboration with this project! Do check her out when the story comes out! Enjoy this chapter and tell me what you think about it!

 

Moon stares in horror at her phone screen, the array of pictures of her looking like a walking fashion disaster splashed across every single page she comes across. Even though it's only been a couple of hours, the word has been spreading like wildfire, and now it seems like the 'SugaMoon Dinner Disaster' is the only topic anyone can talk about online. Those despicable reporters sure work fast, she thinks bitterly. The pictures are going viral and there's nothing Moon can do to stop them. The worst part about it is that with how fast netizens work they'll be up on the net forever, with no way for Moon or anyone else for that matter to take it down.

Her reputation was already suffering from her last scandal, but now it's threatening to go down the drain. Her follower counts on her various social media accounts are dropping steadily but surely. To make matters worse, a significant number of KNIGHTs from her official fanclub have cancelled their memberships, according to her manager.

But her embarrassment and dismay quickly twists into deep loathing the moment Suga's face scrolls into view. That bastard... She seethes silently, hands curling into fists at the thought of that despicable excuse for a human being.

Ding! Moon nearly drops her phone out of surprise as a KakaoTalk notifications pops up on screen. To her confusion, it's a text from her dongsaeng, Blue.

We just finished filming my side. You free now?

The message is typed out in English, the language that both artists often use in each other's company. Moon, however is puzzled. This is the first time in the span of almost an entire year that Blue has contacted her since the younger's sudden hiatus. The last time they got together and talked properly was in January last year, when they were working on a collaboration single for Blue's album, White Noise. The then blue haired dongsaeng had suggested the joint project and the black haired starlet had been more than happy to oblige.

The track, Stars had topped the charts for the next few months and their music video garnered over more than 3 million hits. Moon had enjoyed the experience and was looking forward to working with Blue again. But then at the end of February, pictures of her on what appeared to be a date with another woman were leaked onto Twitter. The ensuing media scandal ruined her Korean fanbase and the promotions for her latest mini-album, and Blue drew into herself and cut off all contact, refusing to answer any calls or texts. Moon had tried to contact her numerous times, calling her number, dropping texts on KakaoTalk and private messages on Twitter, but all she got was voicemail and no response. Even when she personally snuck off to the Daybreak Entertainment building to look for Yeonghui herself, she was told she was taking time off with her family and was refusing any interaction with the celebrity world at large.

Moon normally wouldn't have cared, not wanting to stick her nose in other people's business but with the twisted rumors and hateful comments circulating around Blue, she was worried about her hoobae and had wanted answers to the suspicions. But then everything rapidly went to hell a few months later and soon she had major problems of her own to handle. In the wake of her dating scandal, Yeonghui called her to check up after months of complete silence, so naturally Moon wasn't very enthusiastic about pouring her heart out to her. They hadn't actually pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter