Episode 6

Lethargic (BTS Suga/Min Yoongi) *Hitched Togetherverse Collab Project*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: First off, I want to apologize for not updating for nearly an entire month even though I had this chapter in storage. One, I was having my major exams (IGCSE or better known as O-Levels) for the whole of last month so I got no writing done. Two, my dear editor and friend, siroccosylph was also having her AS (the first year of A-Level exams) so she was busy too and could't edit this any time soon.

Three, as some of you know I lost an entire bonus chapter as well as a Rewind chapter for this book (it's a long story, I'm not going to bore you with it) so right now I have a major setback for this fic. I know I sound like I'm giving excuses but this is the truth. There's one more reason too but I'll mention that at the end of this chapter.

To put it in a nutshell, I am SO INCREDIBLY SORRY for making all of you guys wait for an update T_T I know I'm a horrible author that never updates frequently and loves to procrastinate!

Anyway, please once again enjoy this chapter, again I had fun writing this :D

 

"Yah!" Suga protests as Moon grabs him by the cheek and yanks hard, dragging him to a more secluded spot, away from prying eyes. "You crazy ! What the hell are you doing!?"

"You explain!" Moon screeches in frustration, "You ing ! You broke my concentration! I was going to score and you blurted out like that!"

"It's called karma if you don't know, babo." Suga throws the hysterical starlet a filthy look as he bats her hand away, gingerly massaging his cheek. Moon groans loudly and throws her hands up in the air.

"Do you know what you've done!?" She seethes, face flushed scarlet, "You cost our team the whole game, Sugar boy! And what the was that, shouting about kidnapping Mocha!? No one lays a finger on my baby, especially not you!"

"That's for shouting about shaving my head!" Suga hisses, "What the -"

But before he can complete his insult, an announcement over the speakers informs the disputing couple the commencing of the next event. He scoffs and continues.

"That's just you getting a dose of your own medicine, Moon face," Suga spits, "Serves you right." He echoes her words from the other day, a blush creeping onto her face, gnashing her teeth as she watches Suga's retreating back.

This boy... He's a devil lurking under a sugar coating.

 

As the couple events begin, Moon and Suga blunder through the first competition: badminton. Facing off against Hoshi and Violet, both idols act about as cooperative as J-Hope with a snake. Showing not even a sliver of teamwork, collisions with each other and the sound of the shuttlecock landing on the court floor become all but common in the match.

For about the fifth time, Moon crashes into Suga as he tries to intercept the shuttlecock entering the region between both their positions. They both cry out simultaneously, the shuttlecock dropping harmlessly to the floor.

"Yah! Stay on your side!"

"But you were going to miss it!"

Suga blows through his mouth in annoyance and serves, Violet performing a slick smash in response. The shuttlecock sails through the air before falling to the ground, Moon and Suga still frozen in position, each staring expectantly at the other.

"18 to 12!"

Moon glares in disbelief at her partner, her jaw dropping.

"Babo, are you blind!?" She hisses angrily, "That was your ball!"

"What do you mean!?" Suga spits back, looking aghast, "It was obviously coming towards your side, quit blaming me!"

Hoshi and Violet exchange helplessly amused expressions as they watch the couple bicker away. It's plain to see that the shuttlecock had landed squarely in the middle of the two stars, but they had elected to ignore the truth in front of them and instead squawk at each other like a pair of angry parrots.

Predictably, Suga and Moon are eliminated from the preliminary rounds after a beat down from the rivalling couple. The tired Moon and Suga sit in the stands, taking great care to keep their distance, both crossing their arms and facing away from the other.

"We could have gotten a decent score if you hadn't been flailing around," Suga fumes, "Crashing into people like a headless freaking chicken."

"H-How about you!?" Moon stutters, face flushed crimson in a mix of exertion and shame, "If you had hit the shuttlecock, we wouldn't be in this situation right now..." She trails off, turning her face to hide her countenance because of her feeble excuse.

During the badminton match, Moon was already feeling a bit light headed, the previous event already draining most of what was left in her energy reserve. She doesn't know if she can hold out for the next 3 events without collapsing from exhaustion. However, Moon forces herself to keep it together as they move on to Archery after witnessing Hoshi and Violet's victory.

After Moon nearly kills one of the personnel by shooting in the wrong direction, Suga smacks his forehead and allows his hand to slide down his face as he groans in exasperation. Seriously, this woman can't even hit the target at all, firing arrows randomly everywhere like a demented maniac.

Moon comes back from retrieving the arrows, the personnel providing her with some new arrows after she lost her own when she accidentally shot into the foliage.

Soon it's the male participants turn and Suga's ready to show his stuff.

Holding his stance, he draws back his bow, squinting at the target in extreme concentration. Moon observes him quietly, grudgingly admiring his almost perfect posture. Suga inhales sharply before releasing the bow, the arrow whizzing through the air and striking the board with a loud 'smack'.

Moon jaw drops as she sees the arrow sticking out of the second ring of the bullseye. Suga pays the round of applause that follows no heed and proceeds with his next shots, most of his arrows hitting the board, each finding its target.

While the men retrieve their arrows, Moon closes her eyes for a moment before forcing them open, her vision slightly shaky, losing her balance for a moment before she steadies herself. She wishes she could just sink into blissful sleep just for an hour or so, without her train of thought running like a broken treadmill. But for the sake of her image, she's got to keep her spirits up and keep her head in the game.

Moon's turn comes back round, and she picks up the bow, positioning it awkwardly in her hands, trying her best to muster the strength to draw back the arrow.

Suga, wiping his sweat off his brow can't help but feel uneasy at the black haired starlet's stance. She looks like she's going to shoot someone dead any minute.

Out of the corner of his eyes, he glances a cameraman coming towards them. Even though he'd rather sit down and recharge his batteries than have any contact with the elder woman, he gets up begrudgingly.

Moon's hands are shaking as she narrows her eyes, attempting to get a good aim, giving everyone the sense that she's going to unintentionally murder the next person that so much as comes into view. Suddenly, a pair of hands move her own, nudging her legs slightly apart into a more stable position.

"If you stand like that, you won't be able to withstand the backlash of the bow."

She turns her head and sees Suga, her body stiffening almost instantly. But the presence of the camera is enough to prevent her from shying away from his touch, reluctantly allowing him to make small adjustments.

"Raise your elbow," Suga comments simply, "Don't hold it so close to your body." He gingerly holds her arm, prompting Moon to follow his instructions. Inside his head, Suga's swearing like a filthy sailor at the cameraman behind them, praying that he'll move on to the next couple so he can stop putting up a front for the viewers.

To his relief, a little commotion over in Mark and Blue's general direction makes the cameraman hurry off. Moon shrugs Suga's hands off and straight away the fake smile is erased, a scornful scowl taking it place.

"Don't touch me," She snaps snobbishly, "You're all sweaty. I can do it fine myself, I don't need help from the likes of you." Reverting back to her original stance, Moon stubbornly refuses to budge.

"Stop trying to act like you know everything," Suga retorts at the ungrateful elder, "If you're so good, then stop squawking and shoot already. Action speaks louder than words. Or are you just trying to make yourself feel b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter