Chapter 10

One Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My vision was blurry. Sweat was rolling off my forehead. The music was deafening.

I was grinding on Sehun. I could feel his hard pressed against me. Got to admit, it felt damn good. 

I was drunk as hell. I was at the party for about an hour and I already have a headache.

 

I stopped grinding and rubbed my forehead. "Are you okay babe?" I nodded and stumbled out of his grip. I need fresh air. "I'm going outside okay?" I slurred. He seemed worried. "Are you sure? You're drunk babe." "I'm fine." I said, while walking outside, trying not to fall. I plopped down on a bench.

 

I took a deep breath. I smiled as I gazed at the tall beautiful buildings. The amazing city lights, and the fact that you can never be alone.The only flaw was that you can't see the stars. The lights were too bright. I laid back and just admired the beauty of the place.

 

I sprang up when I heard voices, and groaned. Ow my head hurts. I want to go home. I got up and made my way to the party, the music getting louder as I got nearer. I was too busy dwelling in my pain, that I bumped into a group of people. I got knocked back. "Owch." Are you ing serious? "Sorry." A voice said. I swear it was familiar, but I just wanted to go home and I ignored him. I finally made it the party. 

 

Where the hell is Sehun? I looked around and saw him drinking punch. I ran to him. Sehun saw me and hugged me. "Are you feeling better?" I shook my head. "Please take me home, my head hurts a lot." 

 

[Myungsoo's POV]

 

We were walking on a sidewalk, having no luck finding Jiyeon. All of a sudden we bumped into a girl.

"Owch." The girl said before getting knocked back. It sounded familiar. "Sorry."  I said. She just ignored me and went into a party. All of us looked at each other and shared confused looks.

 

Later on we just gave up and went into our hotel room. Chanyeol and Irene shared a room, while Baekhyun and I shared one. We were all tired and just went straight to bed.

 

~~~~~~~

I woke up to the smell of bacon. I opened one eye and scanned the room, no Baekhyun. I yawned and stretched. I got up and went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I came out and slipped on shorts and a black v neck. I walked to the kitchen and saw everyone stuffing their mouths. My mouth began to water.

 

"Good morning." Baekhyun said, his mouth full of food. I waved hi and got myself a plateful of bacon.

I sat down and started to shovel food in my mouth. Ire

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter