Chapter 3

One Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyeon's POV

I woke up from my alarm clock. 6:30. I groaned and rolled over. I winced as I felt my wound on my stomach. Should've thought twice before riding off a rail. I slowly got out of my bed and headed to the bathroom. I didn't bother looking in the mirror and just stripped and went into the shower.

 

I sighed as I felt the warm water going down my body. I washed my hair and body and stepped out. 

I wrapped a towel around my body and brushed my teeth. As I stepped out of the bathroom

I felt the cold breeze hit me. I shivered. I quickly wore a pair of shorts and a tank top, with a 

sweater. I let my hair fall naturally. Long and wavy. I didn't bother putting on any makeup and

headed down the stairs. 

 

 When I reached the kitchen, I saw my dad reading a newspaper. He averted her attention to me and a scowl came into place.

 

"What are you wearing? Why can't you wear a nice dress, like a lady?

 

I rolled my eyes. Here's my dad complaining about me not being the perfect, elegant

lady he expects me to be. I quickly ate a banana and took a sip of orange juice. I grabbed my bag and my skateboard.

 

As I was about to step out the door I heard him mutter, "I should've placed her for adoption ever since her mother died."

 

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. It's okay Jiyeon. Tears were forming but didn't dare fall. I never cry. Not since the death of my mom.

 

I slammed the door and got on my skateboard. I connected one foot on the pavement

and pushed, adding speed. 

 

I soon arrived at school. Whoopty ing doo. I walked in and went to my locker. I got stares as I walked past. Girls giving me daggers with envy as they tried to get their boyfriend's attention back to them. I smirked.

 

I opened my locker and placed everything in it. I closed it and was about to walk to my first class, but someone wrapped their arm around my waist. 

 

"Who ever the you are, let me go." I hissed. I heard a deep chuckle behind me.

 

"Calm down babe, its just me." It was Myungsoo. He made my knees go weak and wobbly. God dammit Jiyeon  stop.

 

I pried myself out of his grip and turned to face him.

 

"You look beautiful, angel," he said, staring into my eyes.

 

 I quickly looked away my cheeks burning. Butterflies in my stomach. I bet he says that to every girl he meets, but I can't help it. He placed a finger under my chin and raised my head.

 

 He flashed me a real smile and made my stomach scream. Dear god help me. He's gorgeous. He leaned close to me. Our lips coming closer and closer. Oh my god. My heart pounded against my chest.

"Myungsoo." 

 

I rolled my eyes as I saw Krystal coming and wrapping her arms around him. Myungsoo quickly pushed me away, and I stumbled back. Jerk.

A flash of envy filled my eyes. as Myungsoo smirked and gave Krystal a peck on the lips. Wow. To think he actually liked me.

 

"What are you doing with her?" She asked, glaring at me. 

 "Oh nothing, she just kept following me like a lost puppy, and I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter