Chapter 11

One Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Jiyeon's POV)

I was singing on my balcony when I heard a chair scrape. Then some mumbling. Is someone listening? I turned to the noise, and I froze. It was them. My heart started to beat fast. I started to panic as I saw Myungsoo. Nonononononono. This isn't supposed to happen. I came here to get away from him. How did they find me? Myungsoo turned and looked at me. My heart skipped a beat. We locked eyes for a moment. Gosh, how much I missed those eyes. His eyes showed happiness and relief.

 

Mine might have been the opposite when his smile faded and turned into a frown.

I looked away. I really don't want to see him now. Not after what happened. I got up. "Jiyeon!" I heard them scream.

 

I held in my tears. I have to be strong. I walked inside my hotel room and closed the balcony, muffling their screams. I had to act quick before they knock on the door. 

 

I grabbed a sweater and slipped on my shoes. I opened the door, and bumped into them. Ugh. Guess I wasn't fast enough. I rubbed my head and looked at them. They all seemed really happy to see me. Guilt washed over me. It wasn't them I was running away from. It was Myungsoo. Speaking of him, he was standing there with his hands stuffed in his pockets, staring at the ground. Oh my god. He looked adorable. I sighed. Stop that, Jiyeon. 

 

"Sorry guys." I said softly and started closing the door. But it stopped by Chanyeol's foot. "Oh no, you're not. You're not closing the door on us. We've been searching for you for hours." Chanyeol said. I shuffled my feet and looked at him guilty. "I just need to get away." I said throwing my arms in the air. 

 

Irene threw her arms around me. "If you ever do this again, I'll kill you. Got it?" I chuckled. "No promises." She pulled away and playfully glared at me. Oh, I love her.

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol both gave me a hug too, squeezing me. I grunted. "Guys, I need to breath." 

They quickly pulled away and looked worried. I inhaled dramatically. "Thanks sweet Jesus for air."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter