Chapter 6

One Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been weeks since I first came to the school. Luckily for me there was another new student

who came not long after me, and we're best friends now. Her names Irene. No joke. She's awesome and I love her to bits. Myungsoo, Baekhyun and Chanyeol we got closer and became actually good friends. It's nice having people to be there for you no matter what, I haven't had that in a long time.

 

"Jiyeon!" Hands waved in front of my eyes. I snapped out of my thoughts and saw baekhyun as he tried to get my attention.

 

I giggled. I always loved Baekhyun and Chanyeol. They're just awesome. "Yes Baek?" I said raising my eyebrows.

 

"You were in your own world for a while there Jiyeon." Chanyeol said from the front seat smirking, while playing COD.

 

I blushed. "Awhh she's blushing, how cute." Baekhyun gushed.

 

This boy. I blushed more and playfully slapped his arm. "OW!"

 

He pouted and rubbed his arm. I rolled my eyes and giggled. "Get over it." He stuck out his tongue.

 

"What? You so cheated man!" Myungsoo yelled. Chanyeol snickered. "Actually you lost because you were too busy drooling over Jiyeon."

 

My eyes flickered with hope. My face started heating again. He was staring at me? Myungsoo blushed deep red and glared at Chanyeol. "Whatever dude." 

 

"Myungsoo has the hots for Jiyeon!" Baekhyun singed/yelled.

 

"Shut up Baekhyun!" Myungsoo and I exclaimed together.

 

We locked eyes and I quickly looked away. Damn. I heard chuckling from Chanyeol and Baekhyun. "I'm back!"

 

Irene yelled, with bags of chips, pack of soda and bags of popcorn. Ah there's my bestie. I got up to help her with the stuff, by that I mean that I took 3 pop cans, a bag of chips and a popcorn bag for myself.

 

She rolled her eyes. "AYE DON"T TAKE EVERYTHING" Baekhyun yelled panicking.

 

. I giggled and plopped on the couch. I stuck my tongue out. "Too late."

 

Everyone got what they wanted from Irene, but before Myungsoo can get anything she shook her head and protected her remaining. "Mine"

 

"Tough luck dude" Chanyeol snickered. Myungsoo pouted and sat next to me.

 

He reached for my food. Hell no. I slapped his hand away. "Don't dare" I said.

 

He wrapped his arm around me. "Awh come on babe." I shook my head. "My food." The others laughed as Myungsoo's face turned into a scowl.

"Lets start the movie guys!" Baekhyun screamed his mouth full of chips and soda. I scrunched my nose.

 

"Ew Baek."

He just grinned and shrugged.

 

Chanyeol placed in an action movie. Irene was cuddling with Chanyeol and I had myungsoo. But sometimes I feel like that Irene watches us from the corners of her eyes. I just ignored it.

 

Even though me and Myungsoo are not an item, I  feel like we are. Anyways, I wouldn't let myself date him, I'll just end up getting hurt. And there's Baekhyun. He has his food. As the movie started I leaned onto Myungsoo's chest.

 

He tightened his grip around me and leaned into my ear. "I know you like it,Jiyeon" I can tell he was smirking.

 

Instead of replying, I stuffed popcorn in my mouth. The movie dragged on but I couldn't pay attention. I was too busy admiring how Myungsoo's so pe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter