Chapter 16 - Confusing of His Heart

One Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Jiyeon's POV

I was sitting on my chair confused. It's frustrating, like when am I not confused these days. Who was that girl that came in my room? And who's Young Do? I mean I know I heard the name before but I can't remember how it involves me. And most importantly, who was she talking about? Was she saying that now that I was injured and out of the picture, she will get to date Myungsoo? Or was she talking about another girl?  

I groaned, all these questions hurt my head. Even though I'm can't get tired, I decided to go to sleep. It would be much better than staying awake and let these questions haunt me. I tried my best to get comfortable on the chair. I closed my eyes and steadied my breathing. Then before I knew it I was in deep slumber.

 

 

Myungsoo's POV

Her soft lips were in sync with mine. I felt tingles go down my spine, and I loved it. Even though this kiss was amazing, it wasn't as great as Jiyeon's. Jiyeon. My eyes widened as realization went over me. 

I quickly pushed her away from me. She let out a soft squeal and frowned at me.

"What's wrong Myungsoo?" She asked, cocking her head sideways.

Knots formed in my stomach and I felt guilt slowly creeping up on me.

"What do you mean what's wrong? I just cheated on Jiyeon! And you knew that I was with her," I exasperated. I'm such a terrible boyfriend. I never should have came here and let her kiss me. 

She sighed. "Look Myung, she's been in the hospital for almost a year. A year . And the doctor said that there's a small chance of her waking up."   A lump formed in my throat. She's right it has been a year. A whole year without Park Jiyeon. 

"Yea, but she still has a chance of waking up," I said, sounding more confident than I actually felt. 

She held my hand and locked eyes with mine. My heart jumped. I don't know why, ever since I started hanging out with her, my feelings grew for her. No this can't be happening, I love Jiyeon not her. Her voice then pierced through my ears.

"Yes she does have a chance, but still if she wakes up-"

"Jiyeon will wake up." I corrected even though my voice unsure.

She pursed her lips. "Okay, but even if she does wakes up she won't be able to remember any of us. She won't be able to remember anything between you and her." 

I could hear the pounding of my heart. "Her doctor said she still has a chance of remembering. It's not com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter