Chapter 8

One Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Love is like heaven, but can hurt like hell.

 

[Myungsoo's POV] 

I waved to Jessica as she went inside her house. I started driving again.

Jessica's smoking hot. She's also so caring and kind. Everything a guy looks for, but whenever I kissed her or hugged her, all I can think of was Jiyeon.I have been hooking up with all these girls to get my mind of Jiyeon, but it doesn't seem to work.

 

All I can think about is her, and it's driving me crazy. I can't settle down with one girl. I'm Myungsoo. I have every girl wrapped around my finger, but I can't get Jiyeon.. She's the only girl that didn't let me in her pants and it's frustrating me, but at the same time I don't want to bang her. I actually want to cuddle and watch movies. Go on dates and just have fun together. I wanted to be the cheesy couple everyone sees and dispieses. Ugh. Myungsoo, stop thinking about this. You're a player, not a mushy boy that cares about girls feelings. But I do care about Jiyeon's. Oh my god. Stop thinking about this.

 

I sighed and glanced out the window. Wait. Is that Jiyeon? What's she doing there this late? 

I parked my car and ran inside, hoping not to get soaking wet from the pouring rain. I flipped my hair and walked up to Jiyeon. "Whatchya doing here, babe?" I said in my husky voice.

 

She seemed to snap out of her daze. She turned around and instantly her face dropped. I furrowed my eyebrows. Is she sad to see me? 

Then her face turned into anger, and she got up. "Leave me alone." She hissed while pushing past me. I grabbed her arm. "What's wrong?" She yanked her arm out of my grip and whipped around facing me. 

 

"What's wrong? Are you ing serious?" She shoved me.

 

What the ? I was about to speak but she continued. "What's wrong is that I actually trusted you. That I let myself think that you were different. That I actually put down my guards and let myself love you." Her face softened and her eyes were glossy.  "But what did I get in return? You kissing other girls, right after we kissed. Did you even feel anything? I thought you cared for me. I even thought you liked me back! I guess I was wrong. My first impression of you was right, I never should've doubted it." She started getting close to my face. "You are a ing player. You're heartless. You just use girls. You make them feel loved and special, but once you're done with them, you just throw them away like trash. Do you ever think about there feelings? You're pathetic. I can't believe I fell in love with you." She spat in my face. 

 

That hurt. A lot. I'm sorry Jiyeon, I didn't know I was hurting you. I love you too. Please forgive me, I'll never hurt you ever again. But that's not what I said. Nope. I got my anger and pride the best of me.

 

"You're right about everything sweetheart. What can you say? I'm a player. I don't care about you. Never did, never will. You're nothing to me, but a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter