Chapter 5

One Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Myungsoo POV]

 

I groaned as I heard my alarm clock ring. I slammed my hand on snooze. I yawned and stretched. The best ing feeling ever. I opened my eyes and it was dark. Eh, it was Autumn, the sun doesn't't come till 7.

I rolled off my bed and slowly walked in to the bathroom and did my business. I came out with a towel around my waist. I slipped on black jeans with a white v-neck. I walked down the stairs and say my mom.

"Hey mom" I kissed her forehead.

"Hey kiddo," she said smiling.

 

I grabbed my keys and headed to the door.

"You didn't have breakfast!" My mom yelled as I opened the door.

 

"I'll have it on my way!" I closed the door and hopped into the car.

 

When I arrived, I didn't't see Baekhyun or Chanyeol anywhere. Probably sick. I opened the door and Jiyeon.

I smirked and made my way to her.

 

[Jiyeon POV] 

 

I was about to head to my first class but I felt around my waist. I rolled my eyes.

I'm not a morning person.

"What" I hissed.

 

"Whoa babe. I just came to tell you my mom wasn't very happy when I got dropped off by a police officer." I heard myungsoo whisper in my ear.

I shivered and let out a giggle at the memory. "You should have let me ride my motorcycle then." I replied back.

 

Myungsoo turned me around and backed me up to the lockers. He leaned down to my face. "Well baby I didn't want you to get hurt."

 

His eyes burned through mine, while his hands were caressing my cheek. I held my breath and stared at his beautiful honey brown eyes. My knees wobbly and butterflies in my stomach. He slowly leaned in. I was about to lean in to, but I can't. His a player. He'll just use me and go on to another girl.

 

I'm not about to let myself get played. Hell no. I pushed him back.

 

"What the hell? " He growled. Anger and confusion in his eyes. 

 

I rolled my eyes. "Leave me alone."

 

I swear I saw pain in his eyes but I guess I was just imagining things. He was just smirking. I quickly walked into the classroom with him trailing behind. Ugh.

 

I sat in the back trying to get away from Myungsoo. But to my disappointment he sat right next to me. I groaned while he just smirked.

 

"Leave me the alone." I hissed.

 

"No can do babe" He winked.

 

I rolled my eyes. I saw the snobs coming through the door and walking towards the back. ing great. They sat down next to Myungsoo while the girls were sending flirty winks. And h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter