Chapter 15 - Remember?

One Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyeon POV

 

There was a tiny amount of light going through the window that made me realize that I was staring at the handsome boy all night long. It seems that I can just stay in this chair and watch him endlessly. Yea, I know it sounds creepy, but can you blame me? He's gorgeous. 

 

The weird thing is, I never got tired or cold. It's like I have all the energy in the world. I guess that's the perks of being a ghost. At least I think I'm a ghost. I'm not dead, but not really alive either. Honestly I don't know what I am right now. 

 

My thoughts were inturepted when I heard shuffling. I averted my eyes to the noise. It was the boy getting up.  I watched as he stretched and yawned.  His hair was messy and everywhere, but it looked hot on him.

 

He then walked next to me and held my hand. I felt the tinest shock go through my body. What's happening?  

 

"I love you Ji, I hope you wake up soon. I really miss you. Your friends miss you too," he said in a raspy voice.

 

He looked pained to see me like this. Is he a really close friend or something? 

He then kissed my forehead.

 

The door opened, and revealed a boy, that looked familiar. 

 He had sandy blondish brown hair, and brown eyes. 

 

"Myungsoo, come we have to go."

myungsoo. So that's his name. myungsoo nodded and glanced back at me. "Ill be back later, Jiyeon"

The guy gave myungsoo a sympathetic look. "Let's go man." He said, patting Myungsoo's back.

Then they walked out the door.

 

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter