The 7th House

Camp of Sharon Rose

The pale hands of Jeonghan lifted up from Mingyu’s head. He dropped on the floor, fainting. Apparently, his body can’t cope the power of the prophecies. Everyone’s in panic right now, Seungcheol hurriedly stand up from his seat and coming towards the collapsed man.

“Lord Oracle, are you okay?” Seungcheol said to Jeonghan while shaking the white haired man’s body.

Mingyu is now confused and looking at everyone. But sadly everyone’s in the room were as confused as him, not knowing what to do.

Eric stood up, and looking at Jeonghan. “He’s too young.” He looked at the Oracle with a sad expression. “Seungcheol, bring him to his room. He needs to rest right now. The Vision that your father gave to him maybe beyond his capacity.”

The Son of Apollo nodded his head and then carried Jeonghan to his room. Leaving the rest with Eric in the living room. Now the room was so quiet that Mingyu could actually heard the wind breezing through the windows.

“You guys heard that right?” Eric said cracking the silence. He walks to the window on the left of the room, gazing to a vast Rose of Sharon Field in front of him. He sighed. “The Prophecy. That was a new one. Not the one that the Oracle told us the first time. It’s not about Mingyu now. But there’s something more, and three persons were mentioned. There must be something big happened in Olympus”

Mingyu looked at Wonwoo’s direction. Clearly looking for an explanation.

I’ll tell you later

The emo kid mouthed to him. Mingyu despite very confused, just nodding to the latter. He knows that this is not the right time after all. He knows that he was the kid of the prophecy but right now everyone seems so confused so he doesn’t want to broke the tension and messing it up.

Eric is now looking at them. The sky behind the window was turned to the shades of orange right now. The sun is setting, the night would came in a short time. “I will discuss this accident at the Council’s Meeting. You guys better go right now. It won’t be safe to be outside at night.”

“Ah! I totally forgot.” Eric shouted just right at the moment that everyone was getting up from their seat and about to leave, practically startled them. He hurriedly opened one of the cabinet which hanging on the wall and took something from inside, a bracelet.

“Mingyu. Since you’re now a member of this camp.” He took Mingyu’s hand and put the bracelet on his wrist. The bracelet was not a something fancy. It was made from something like bronze but much shinier than a normal bronze. It was carved with a Chinese writing; it writes Camp of Sharon Rose. On the center there is a pink gemstone, not a diamond but a stone that glowed some faint light from the inside.

“It’s your identity as a camper. Everyone in this camp has one.” He added. The three other guys lifted their wrist, showing the silver haired man the same bracelet. Only the colors of the gemstones were different from each other. Seokmin’s was an Ocean Blue, Jihoon’s was Grey, and Wonwoo’s was Deep Black, apparently the color was sorted by their respective house, depending on their Godly parent.

“Thanks.” Mingyu said to the Counselor.

“No need to thank me, young man.” He then looked at Jihoon. “Now since Seungcheol was not here, I need you to take Mingyu to Aphrodite’s house. He needs to rest after the long journey to came here.”

The small man nodded to Eric and then gestured the rest to follow him leaving the place.

******

“Would Jeonghan be alright?” Mingyu asked to the three other man. They’re on their way to Aphrodite’s house. Through a small path of marbles that dividing the field leading to the houses on the lakesides. The night was covered the sky right now, the stars were spread above them, shining their light to them.

“I don’t know.” Jihoon answered. He’s now leading the way with Mingyu walks slightly behind him. “Jeonghan was quite new here. He just came a month ago.”

Mingyu mouthed an Aaa without a sound. They just kept walking until the flowers on their both sides were replaced by some training grounds. The training ground was huge, with some training places can be found here and there.

“Welcome to the camp, Kim Mingyu” Jihoon announced. He looks around the training ground, it was quite crowded as Mingu takes a closer look. Even in evening there were many campers trained here. Some were trained at the barracks, swinging their swords. Some were in the archery range. Some were on a climbing cliff.

Mingyu stared in awe on the new sights in front of him. So this was a real Demi-Gods camp looks really like. They were came here to be trained, and getting prepared for protecting their life.

“Looks Mingyu.” Jihoon suddenly stopped in the middle of the Training Ground. He looked at his left and his right searching for something. “I Don’t want to be rude but, me and Seokmin need to do something in the Strategy Barrack. So I think from here Wonwoo should takes you to the house, is it okay?”

“No it’s totally fine” He nodded and bowing to the pink haired man. Then looked at Wonwoo who is now standing in front of him, gesturing him to follow the latter.

Mingyu catching up to Wonwoo walking pace, which is quite hurry. “Hey, why so fast?” He grunts while catching his breath to the emo kid.

“It is cold.” Wonwoo said briefly without looking at the other guy.

“You are colder though.” Mingyu mumbled earning an annoyed grunt from Wonwoo. “So, I have a question.”

Wonwoo was quite at first but then he is slowing his pace. “Ask me then.”

“Okay, so I would go to this house. Where my half-siblings currently are.” Mingyu starts asking his question. “So how are they? I mean the other Aphrodite’s children.”

“Well, I don’t really know though. Normally the other Aphrodite’s children were so busy to beautify themselves so I don’t have any interaction with Aphrodite’s children so far. We’re not close anyway.” He answered.

They’re now walking side by side on the lakeside. The moonlight shone to them and the path in front of them. The light was reflected on the lake water and making a reflection that actually very pretty.

“So, are we close yet?” Mingyu asked again.

Wonwoo was quite for a moment, thinking for some polite answers. “I think... we’re not that close yet, but, truth is you are the first Aphrodite’s child that I actually talked to. It was okay, I think. You are sort of dumb head but, I think you were nice.”

Blood rushing fast to his face, making it suddenly slightly red because of the other’s compliment. He turned quiet and decided to continue the walk in silence and awkwardness.

They walking through the lake side until they came to a big house with a dove logo and silver mirror on its door. It was rather big, bigger than Mingyu has expected. With many gleaming decorations placed on the walls.

Wonwoo sighed when he looked at the door and then knocked the door. “Is anybody inside?”

A sound of footstep could be heard from the inside. It comes nearer and finally stopped when the door flung open. From the inside came a very handsome man with a dark purple sweater and black jeans.

“Wow, long time no see, you must be Jeon Wonwoo from the House of Hades, right?” He smiled at Wonwoo and then came out from inside. “So, what makes you come here on this cold winter night, it is the first time though”

“Hello, Joshua. I came to a new member of your house.” Wonwoo nudged at Mingyu. “He is, Kim Mingyu, Son of Aphrodite.”

Joshua’s face stiffens. He looks at the younger boy with a serious stare. “Was that right? You’re the child of prophecy?”

His stares actually makes Mingyu became a little bit nervous. But he managed to introduce himself. “Yes, my name is Kim Mingyu, Son of Aphrodite.”

“Joshua, he’s quiet new. Be easy on him.” Wonwoo said to the man in front of him.

Joshua expression became softer. He laugh at the two guys in front of him. “Was I too stiff? Wow, I think my acting was really good.” He then looked at his new sibling. “Well, I am Hong Jisoo, but you can call me Joshua, Leader of 7th House of Aphrodite. Now Kim Mingyu, steps inside. It surely cold here, let’s get inside so I could introduce you to your brothers and sisters.” Joshua gestured him to get in. Mingyu obeyed his brother and follow him inside the house, leaving Wonwoo behind. Before the door’s closed, he muttered thanks to Wonwoo, earning a slight smile from the latter.

He followed Joshua to a living room. Different from the living in the council’s house, this living room was quiet brighter. Furniture with white and pink color were placed everywhere, the dove were imprinted on them, marking this house as Aphrodite’s. A bunch of Aphrodite Paintings were hanged on the walls. On the other side of the walls lies a big double stair that leads to upstairs.

“Guys, you should came here and greet our little dongsaeng.” Joshua shouted to the whole house.

Right after, sounds of many footsteps could be hear from the upstairs coming toward them. In seconds, bunch of pretty girls and handsome boys were grouped in front of them, there were three other boys and five girls there.

“Guys, this is Mingyu. Our little brother. He came from Seoul.” Joshua introduces Mingyu to his siblings.

“Wow you are really Kim Mingyu?” A girl exclaimed from behind.

“He’s so tall.” Another girl mumbled to him.           

“Wow now there is someone who actually more good looking, I’m envy.” A boy muttered.

“Wow so handsome! I know that he was our little brother right when I saw him. Welcome buddy!” Another boy said.

Joshua nudged at Mingyu and whispered. “It looks like they actually liked you. Please make sure to get along well, since we’re all siblings.”

Mingyu nodded and smiling at him, happy that now he had siblings that actually liked him and warmly welcomed him.

********

Hello Guys!! Sorry for not updating in 3 days. I've been very busy lately. my band would be performing at my university's event this sunday, and i've recently got a job to teach Korean in an English Class so i've been missing for this 3 days lol.

Truthfully I Don't really know the point of this chapter and it's rather short too, just 1700 words.

sorry for bringing this ty chapter for you guys!! 

AND

Thanks for you guys who subscribed and reading this stories!!! I Love you!!!

 

- regards, rebil16