Revelation

Camp of Sharon Rose

Jeon Wonwoo

He was there, stood right behind the door overheard our conversation. Our plan was not going as smooth as it was originally planned. Kim Mingyu, I assumed was literally overheard all our conversation right from the start.

I thought to myself, mentally face-palming.

We were supposed to thinking about the best way to tell Mingyu about his origin. But the plan crashed all the way to death pit just because Mingyu was a full of curiosity and that doesn’t look good judging the waters on Mingyu’s face.

“I-I need an explanation.” Mingyu stuttered in confusion and fear.

Mr. Kim were so dumbfounded that he can’t even say anything at all. His face showing like he had saw a ghost or monster. Well, monsters would be suitable because believe us, we’ve seen those things before. Many times.

I looked at Seungcheol Hyung, at the same times he looked at me too signaling that it was our time to reveal the truth, now or never. We still don’t know how Mingyu’s reaction would be when he hears the truth but it was our mission after all, we should do it regardless it would success or not.

“Hello, Kim Mingyu.” Seungcheol stand up from his seat. “Let me introduce myself, my name is Choi Seungcheol, children of Apollo, God of Forethought and Guardian of the Archers. I am Camp of Sharon Rose’s Head Commander and Leader of 4th House. And this man is..” He’s now looking at me, signaling me to properly introduce myself. I stood up from my seat and then introduce myself too.

“Hello, Kim Mingyu. My name is Jeon Wonwoo, you can call me Wonwoo. I am the Son of Hades, God of Underworld. It was nice to meet you.” I bowed to the slightly taller man in front of me.

The looks on Mingyu’s face seems like he doesn’t very satisfied of our introduction. It must been hard for him to digest all the weird informations that he just heard. I couldn’t blame him for that, we’ve been through all of these things too before. I really know how it feels to be in Mingyu’s position.

“Mingyu, please sit here with us. We need to tell you something.” Seungcheol kindly ask Mingyu to sit on the empty seat beside Mr. Kim.

Surprisingly, Mingyu obeyed Seungcheol’s word. He walks toward his father side and then sit on the velvet sofa. But still, the looks on his face clearly showed that he was afraid and confused all the way. His father soothing him.

“So, Mingyu, we don’t have many times here, I’ll tell you the beginning but it would be straight to the point, so prepare yourself.” Said Seungcheol with a calm yet sharp tone.

Mingyu nodded his head.

“Mingyu, I’m sure you know about Greek Mythology, right?” Seungcheol begins his explanation, Mingyu once again nodded his head.

“So, as we knows, as YOU knows that Gods and Goddesses have been partnering with each other, you know, like have . But, sometimes the Gods and Goddesses came to human’s world, to our world to have a ‘hook-up sessions’ with human. The offspring between Gods and humans were called Demi-Gods. A half human and half god. They are a normal human being, like you could see everywhere, but they possess some of their godly parents power. To this point, do you understand what I am talking about?” Seungcheol paused his explanation, staring at Mingyu, trying to be as friendly as possible.

Mingyu shakes his head as a sign of not understanding any of Seungcheol words.

“Whatever, let me skip to the next part. So, the Demi-Gods were famous throughout Greece, many of them were the greatest hero, artist, engineer, and philosopher. You know the story about Hercules right? The Disney’s toon? The mighty man? Yes he was indeed the child of Zeus. He was one of my favorite Demi-God by the way...”

“Hyung!” Seungcheol was going to blabber about nonsensical things if I don’t cut him off. He might be this mission leader but sometimes he would be so childish and speaks nonsense.

“O-okay.... Hehe” He looked at me and smiling sorry then once again turns his head to Mingyu’s Direction.

“So! Mingyu, what we were going to tell you is, the Demi-Gods is Real. The Olympian Gods is real. Hercules IS indeed real.” Seungcheol breathe in. “We, me and Wonwoo, ARE Demi-Gods. We were human being with some godly power. And you are too. You are an offspring of an Olympian Goddess and a human, your father.”

Mingyu was very shocked and looks at us then at his father so much disbelief. He must be thinking that we were some kind of idiots that obsessed to Disney’s cartoon. Once again, I couldn’t blame him either, at least his reaction was not as bad as the last Demi-God we’ve visited. We were almost getting shot with a gun because they thought that we were lunatics.

“I-I need a prove!” Mingyu Suddenly spoke up. His expression was getting more tense and tense. “Please show me a proof if I am really a child of you that ‘things’ you called God.”

Once again, me and Seungcheolwere staring at each other. We know that this moment would be happened. Seungcheol  stood up and walk towards Mingyu. He stares at Mingyu with a friendly eyes.

“I’ll show you then.” He smiles to Mingyu and put his left hand on Mingyu’s Head.

Seungcheol closes his eyes and starting the chanting, like he always do when we’re going visits a Demi-God and doing the revelation.

“Father, I am your proud son, Choi Seungcheol, asked you to lent some of your power of forethought and revelation. Let the truth reveal itself with your ray of light. I beg you to guide us to the revelation, because you are our only ray of light.” Seungcheol murmur to himself, chanting the praying words to his father.

Suddenly Seungcheol’s left hand emitted a very bright of light and shines blindingly turning the whole room into completely white.

******

Kim Mingyu

The room was turned to be a complete white right after Seungcheol chanting those strange words. I’m into a state of confusion in instance. All the things went white, I can’t even see anything. I tried to gape to things around me but it feels like there was nothing around me. I even felt like I’m standing on nothing, no surface.

I tried to walk, but my legs won’t move with my own will. I’m just desperately searching a help. When I’m still confused like hell, in the corner of my eyes, I saw someone’s coming to my direction. Firstly the person is so far away, but in seconds the person is nearing. I finally could see the person clearly right now

She was the strange woman that I met on the streets earlier. She was there standing proud with her soft-pink gown and a silver hair. On her side were bunch of doves flying around, they were white, as white as a snow. Her scent, I suddenly realized that this was rose scent. It’s so strong to the point it makes me a little bit dizzy.

“Hello, Son.” She smiles at me, again with that motherly smile.

She once again calls me her Son. I was so dumbfounded that I don’t even know what I’m going to say. This time I couldn’t run away since my legs won’t move as I please.

“You must be confused.” She’s now came closer to me. Her dress move along with his legs leaving a trail of rose petals behind her. “I am Aphrodite, Goddess of Love, your own mother.”

“Y-you.... You are a God?” I asked her carefully, still shocked.

“I’m a Goddess truthfully.” She answered with a slight chuckles

“But, are you supposed to looks like European or something? Sorry if I’m being racist but...” I asked her still a little bit unsure. She looks really like Korean people. The pretty one though.

Again, she chuckles lightly. Her gown was waving so elegantly along with her little laugh. One of the Doves sits on her shoulder.

“No, Son. We, Gods and Goddess, don’t have any fixed form. We were freely choose what we would want to looks like. Even I can change myself to look like one of a Girl’s Generation member if I want to.” She said while patting the Dove.

“But, how can it be? How can I be a Goddess’ Child?” He keep asking

“That’s a really long story, Son.” She smiles blindingly. Her hands touching to my face, caressing his cheeks with full of love. “But, if you want a prove.”

She was moving toward my side and then waving her hand in the air. Suddenly a huge beautiful mirror was pop out from nowhere. The mirror was very clear with a silvery frame on its side.

“You know that I’m Goddess of Mirror too, right?” She looks at me with her beautiful eyes. They are honey brown, just like mine. “Now look!”

I saw our reflection on the mirror. The more I stare, the more I realized that we were having many things in common. Our silvery hair, honey brown eyes, our fine skin, even though she was so white as a snow and my skin is darker, but we have a great skin anyway.

“See, Son? We were look-a-like, I am a Goddess of Beauty, you inherited this good look just from me.” She said while ruffling my hair.

I can help but to smile a bit. I’ve never feels this kind of motherly affection in the rest of my life. It was so warm yet calming.

“Son, look at me.” She said to me while turning my body so I am now facing her. She caressing my hair with his soft hands “I’m not the Goddess of Family, but you should know that I really love my children very much, especially my sons, I can’t inherit to you all a great power, but I can gives you all the strongest power in the world. That is love, Son. Love can make a man feels like a happiest person in the world but it could also makes a man throw himself into a Lion’s mouth.”

“But, Mom.” I just said the most strangest word that I have ever said. She smiles so brightly at me. “What should I do? I don’t even know what should I do with my life right now.”

She chuckled one more time. “Now, Son. You are one of my youngest Son. So, I want you to go to the Camp of Sharon Rose with Seungcheol and Wonwoo. There you could meet your siblings, they are really good persons, Son, they could help you to discover your true-self.”

“Mom, how if they turns out not liking my presence?” I asked full of concern.

“Have no worries, Son. I shall give you my blessing, so your siblings would know you are their little brother right at the first time they saw you.” She looks deep into my eyes. I could feel the passion of love inside her just by the way I stare at her eyes. “Now close your eyes. I’m going to give you my blessing”

I closed my eyes. My heart had been a lot calmer now, I still not believe it but somethings in her words that keep soothing the negative things inside of my hearts. Then, I felt something touched my forehead, something plump and soft. She kissed me, with a pure motherly love. For a moment I felt that something inside my heart was pounding, she gives me the power of  love, the strongest forces that human can possess.

“I Love you, my Son.” I could heard her voice echoed.

******

Now I opened my eyes and everything turned into normal again. I am now back at my father’s study room, with Seungcheol and Wonwoo. I looked up at Seungcheol who is now smiling at me. His face was glowing with a radiant light like the sun itself. Indeed, he is the Child of the Sun.

I turned my gaze away to my father. He’s looking at me with a puzzled looks. I smile to him and say;

“Dad, I love you... and I’ll be going to Camp of Sharon Rose with Seungcheol and Wonwoo.” I told him with a sweetest smile I’ve ever made.

Dad just hug me so tight and murmuring something about how proud he is and how much he loved me. I just hug him back tightly not knowing what to say but I know that he could feel my love for him.

“Well, Sir. Eeh.... It looks like the revelation was turned up well. Now, Mingyu was agreeing to come with us.” Seungcheol cutting the sweet moment awkwardly. “But, first, we need your pledge, as Mingyu’s guardian, to willingly sent him with us and let us be his brothers in arm to protect him with our life.”

Dad looks at Seungcheol with smiling eyes and said “Yes, I do entrust my son, the only son I have, to go with you.”

“Well, now, welcome, youngest member of Camp of Sharon Rose, Kim Mingyu, Son of Aphrodite!” Seungcheol announcing proudly.

***********

 

hello this is author again.. i decided to post two chapters tonight before headed to bed,

once again please comment and send me critics i would gladly accept it^^

XOXO