Write about a night terror

A Hyuken Collection

Jaehwan lays on his bed. Homework lays against his feet, surrounding them. He groans, playing with an assignment. “I don't care what the area under the stupid graph is,” he voices, falling back on his bed. He throws the paper into his math book, slamming it shut after. He throws it over to a stray chair, before piling the other papers onto each other. He stacks them on his bedside table, before turning out the light. He grabs his Chopper plush, curling into a ball and drifting off.

 

Jaehwan feels a hand rub against his hairline. He stills, and the hand pauses. He opens his eyes, looking up at whoever is over him. His brown eyes meet golden ones. He opens his mouth to scream, before it's covered by a cold hand.
“Relax my prince.” The smooth over carries to Jaehwan's ears, paired with a calming smile. “Promise you won't scream.” Jaehwan nods, and the hand slips off. “I haven't seen you since your family left. You were ever so small. Then again, so was I.”
“Who are you? What are you?” Jaehwan asks, his voice’s smoothness surprising himself.
“My name is Sanghyuk, and I am the Prince of the Vampiric People,” he answers, smiling at Jaehwan. Small fangs reveal themselves. “The title is just honorary now that the people decided on elected officials.”
“I don't understand,” Jaehwan whispers, holding his plush closer. Sanghyuk rubs the pink hat, smiling at him.
“I've come to take you home with me. I missed my friend,” he explains, leaning back on the bed.
“I-I don't remember you,” Jaehwan confesses, pulling his legs up. Sanghyuk smirks, shaking his head. Various shades of purple shine in the moonlight.
“You will once I change you. Don't worry,” he voices, tilting his head.
“What–?”
Sanghyuk lunges at Jaehwan, lips on his neck. Jaehwan weakly pushes against him, before Sanghyuk's fangs sink into his skin. Jaehwan screams, until Sanghyuk covers his mouth. Sanghyuk looks up at him, teeth stained red. “You promised not to scream.” His lips return down, before he sinks his teeth back in.
Jaehwan bites the hand. The bite pains him greatly, as his vision slowly grows black. He doesn't notice when Sanghyuk pulls back, only the cold seeping into him. He feels a rough cold over the bite, before Sanghyuk's meets his eyes again.
“Soon my prince,” Sanghyuk coos, his red stained lips. He presses them to Jaehwan's for a moment, smiling when he pulls back. Jaehwan drifts off, slowly freezing in his bed. “You'll remember and we’ll be together forever.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: So quick BG with this AU. Hyuk is a prince. Ken's family worked for Hyuk's. Ken's family left and Ken had his memory wiped to prevent him from telling. Also, I googled night terrors, and it was a sleep thing. I didn't understand, so I made a terror at night. I hope you guys liked it. Vampires are life. Until the next~ (-<) <3 ^_^