A disaster takes place at a concert

A Hyuken Collection

Sanghyuk sees it coming down. He sees the light move and crack over Jaehwan. He panics knowing he can save him, despite being in the far bad of the fan area. He gulps, as the fans start screaming at him to move. The rest of his group moves back, as Jaehwan stays there.
Jaehwan flinches, as his ears ring out. High pitched, but so frequently coming. All other sounds are blocked out, as he stands on stage. He looks up, only to find the metal light descending onto him.
Sanghyuk runs, jumping onto the stage. Jaehwan’s reacts holding his arms up in weak defense. The light stills, just above Jaehwan's arms. Sanghyuk gasps, before reacting and running toward him. He pulls him away from the light, before it crashes down where Jaehwan stood. Jaehwan gasps, holding onto his ears. He looks up at Sanghyuk, as he looks back down.
“It’s your ears? Isn't it?” Sanghyuk asks. Jaehwan tilts his head, the pain fading enough to hear. He nods slowly, meeting Sanghyuk's eyes. “Come to Moorim School. The dean will help you,” Sanghyuk whispers, before running off. Jaehwan follows him with his eyes, as his band mates and staff surround him.

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hecka short, but I like it. Not copying the first episode of Moorim School at all. Nope... Good show, I like it. Odd thing, work count is exactly 200. I'll try to make something longer for the next upload. Until then~ (-<) <3 ^_^