Infatuation turns into friendship

A Hyuken Collection

Sanghyuk watches Jaehwan sing in his booth. He smiles at how easily words seem to flow for Jaehwan. He plays with his copy of the lyrics, ignore the lack of his name. He pulls his legs up, watching Jaehwan sing their newest song. He lets his blond hair fall into his face, as Jaehwan finishes his parts.

Jaehwan walks out, drinking from his bottle of water. He smiles down at Sanghyuk, before walking away. Sanghyuk frowns, sighing at the sheet. He watches Taekwoon take the booth, as he moves to walk away himself.



 

Jaehwan looks down at the music sheet. He circles a few lines, looking up at the sound manager.

“Give these to Sanghyuk,” he demands softly. The manager grabs the sheet, looking at the lines,

“These are some of your best lines, and that kid can barely carry his tune,” he speaks. Jaehwan smiles.

“I know, but how else will he grow?” He offers, before leaving the room.



 

“Jaehwan?” Sanghyuk whispers, looking up at him with wide eyes. Jaehwan smiles down at him, ruffling his hair. “Thank you for your lines. I know you worked hard on them.”

“Work hard on them. Don't disappoint me,” Jaehwan offers with a wider smile. Sanghyuk nods, rubbing his newest sheet.

“Help we with them?” He asks, looking up at him. Jaehwan laughs.

“Sure kid. Sure.”

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: Hello. It's me. I was wondering after all these years you'd like to meet. Sorry for taking forever. School is getting to me, which really . I'm getting there, and I'll try to write more soon. Until the next~ (-<) <3 ^_^