Character visits a place they always wanted to see

A Hyuken Collection

Jaehwan grabs onto Sanghyuk's hand. He adjusts the straw hat on his head with his other one. Sanghyuk rolls his eyes, crossing his arms.

“Monkey D. Luffy, will you ever close that shirt,” Sanghyuk teases, rubbing Jaehwan's abs. Jaehwan smirks, releasing Sanghyuk's hand in favor of pulling on the shirt.

“I believe not Sasuke Uchiha. I happen to know that people like it,” Jaehwan taunts, looking up at Sanghyuk. Sanghyuk rolls his eyes, adjusting his tall collar. He fixes his bandana, huffing weakly.

“Tease,” Sanghyuk mutters, grabbing Jaehwan's jacket and pulling him up. He presses their lips together, kissing him in their hotel room. Jaehwan hums, tilting his head. Sanghyuk pulls back, kissing down Jaehwan's neck.

“There's going to be people here. They'll see if you mark,” Jaehwan whispers, as he feels Sanghyuk's teeth.

“Good,” Sanghyuk whispers, kissing his neck over and over. Jaehwan pushes against Sanghyuk's chest, pushing him off.

“I wanna go to the convention,” he whispers, adjusting his jacket again. Sanghyuk rolls his eyes, before grabbing Jaehwan's hand.

“Fine, but you're mine when we get back here,” he agrees, smirking at him.

Jaehwan kisses Sanghyuk's neck. “Excellent.”

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: Anime nerds going to an anime convention. I'm original. So,here is something. The next one will be heavy, fair warning. Until the next~ (-<) <3 ^_^