There’s a heartbreaking confession

A Hyuken Collection

Sanghyuk tugs on his shirt, fixing it slowly. He grabs the small bundle of daisies by his table. He pushes his blond hair back, before leaving his room.

His roommate looks up at him, stuffing his face full of cereal. “You confessing?”

“I am, Sungjae,” Sanghyuk says, smiling brightly. Sungjae pushes his thumb up and out, smiling back at him.

“Good luck,” Sungjae mumbles, as Sanghyuk slips on his shoes. Sanghyuk nods, before leaving the room.



 

Sanghyuk stands in front of his college’s art room. He pushes the door open. The smell of paint and glue reach his nose. He slips inside, looking around the room. He looks around, pulling the flowers closer. He walks up to the teacher’s desk after failing to find him.

“Miss? Is Jaehwan here today?”

She looks up, smiling at him. “Hello there. Jaehwan went to the music floor. Something about needing to meet someone.”

“Thank you,” Sanghyuk speaks, bowing at her.

He leaves the room, still smiling brightly. His heart beats in his chest as he climbs up the stairs. He reaches the floor he wants, before entering the other half of the room.

He spots Jaehwan, opening his mouth to greet him. His words fail in his mouth as he notices another walk to him. His blue hair sticks out over his head, as he sits be Jaehwan. A small doll with a pink hat holds a bar of chocolate.

Jaehwan laughs, grabbing it in his hands. A hand cups Jaehwan's neck, rubbing it slowly.

“Happy Valentine’s Day,” he speaks, voice low.

I love you,” Jaehwan says, cuddling into him.

Sanghyuk's world stops. He hiccups, dropping the flowers down. He turns, fleeing from the small room. He sprints from the building, holding back his sobs. He runs to his dorm room, slipping into it, passing Sungjae.

“You alright?” He calls, as Sanghyuk falls onto his bed.

Sanghyuk grabs onto a pillow, crying into it. He sobs, feeling his heart crack. Pain seeps in, pulling Sanghyuk closer into the pillow. He curls into a ball as the heavy pain sinks him deeper into the bed.

“Sanghyuk?” Sungjae asks, slipping into the room. He kneels beside Sanghyuk's bed, rubbing his blonde hair.

Sanghyuk sniffles, moving closer, nuzzling into Sungjae’s touches. Sungjae smiles, ruffling his hair.

“What happened?”

“He, he,” Sanghyuk starts, hiccuping after. Sungjae shushes him, frowning at him. Sanghyuk curls in closer, as Sungjae squeezes him. “He loves someone else.”

“Oh,” Sungjae utters, as Sanghyuk sniffles again. Sobs take his body again, shaking him completely.

“It hurts,” Sanghyuk mumbles, as he stains Sungjae’s shirt. He sighs, the pain making him tired. He closes his eyes, as silent tears leak from them. Sungjae lays Sanghyuk on his bed, pulling a blanket over him.

“Just sleep,” he says, pulling off Sanghyuk's shoes. “Goddamn your feet.”

Sanghyuk laughs weakly, curling into a ball. Sungjae pats his head, before standing up.

“I have a test today, but I'll be back. I'll bring you gopchang.”

Sanghyuk nods weakly, laughing after.

“Thank you,” he mutters, pulling a pillow closer.

Sungjae smiles weakly, before leaving Sanghyuk alone with his thoughts.

 

 

 

 

A/N: Well, Raven seems to be the way to ruin ships... I've done it before. Anyway, poor hyukkie. ;-; Until the next~ (-<) <3 ^_^