Character keeps putting their foot in their mouth

A Hyuken Collection

“You're cute,” Jaehwan whispers, kissing down Sanghyuk's neck.

“Not as cute as you,” Sanghyuk laughs, as the kisses tickle his skin. Jaehwan pouts, pulling him closer.

“Silly,” he whispers, as he runs his fingers down Sanghyuk's sides. Sanghyuk laughs, turning to face him. He kisses Jaehwan’s pouty lips, grabbing onto his neck.

“I love you,” he whispers, kissing Jaehwan's cheek. Jaehwan smiles, one side higher than the other.

“What do you love about me?” He asks, as Sanghyuk kisses up his jaw. Sanghyuk falters, pulling back.

“Umm,” he utters, pulling back. Jaehwan frowns, moving back from him.

“Nothing?” He asks, pouting his lips out.

“Well, umm. ,” Sanghyuk mutters, rubbing his hands together. Jaehwan shakes his head.

“Forget it. I'm not in the mood anymore,” he decides, standing up. His feet pad against the floor, as he walks out. Sanghyuk slums, falling back on his bed. He rolls over, banging his head into his pillow.

“Stupid. Stupid. You're so stupid Han Sanghyuk,” he speaks, banging his head over and over. He slumps into the pillow, groaning out loud.



 

Jaehwan enters his dorm. He kicks off his shoes, looking down at the floor. A single note sits on the floor. Jaehwan squats down, frowning deeply. He grabs it, reading it over.

When your eyes light up when you see Chopper.

Jaehwan frowns, recognizing the familiar scrawl. He shakes his head, walking on. His feet encounter another note. He grabs it, tilting his head.

When you pout to get more of my food.

Jaehwan scoffs. He looks down, seeing a line of post-it notes. He turns to the kitchen, entering it slowly. He opens the fridge, finding a note on the milk.

When you'd sneak food, happily eating it.

Jaehwan growls. “Come out here, Sanghyuk!”

A door opens and Sanghyuk walks out. His head is dipped, as he holds a small bundle of flowers. He's dressed in casual suit, with a bow tie matching the rest. His blond hair falls, as he shuffles into the room.

“Hi,” he greets, holding out the flowers. Jaehwan crosses his arms. Sanghyuk pulls back, coughing awkwardly.

“What's this?” Jaehwan asks, glaring at him.

“Asking for forgiveness or for you to love me or something. I don't know,” Sanghyuk whispers, rubbing the stems.

“You think this will work?” Jaehwan spits, shaking his head.

“I don't know,” Sanghyuk repeats, shifting the flowers around. “But I know that I love you, even if I can't explain why. And I love spending time with you, both as a lover and a friend.”

Jaehwan shakes his head, stepping forward. He grabs the flowers, playing with the petals.

“Friend?” He asks, rubbing the center.

“You've been my friend for longer than my lover. I don't want to lose you. You've helped me through so much . I don't want you to leave me over something so stupid,” Sanghyuk cries, as tears start to drip from his eyes. He sinks down, sniffling his nose. Jaehwan cracks, sinking down beside him.

“Hey. I'm not leaving you,” he coos, hugging Sanghyuk. Sanghyuk hiccups, curling into his chest.

“You aren't?” He whispers, looking up at him. Jaehwan shakes his head, rocking Sanghyuk slowly. Sanghyuk grabs his chest, curling in closer.

“I love you, too. I'm sorry I put you through this,” Jaehwan whispers, rubbing Sanghyuk's back. Sanghyuk’s breathing steadies out, as he falls asleep on Jaehwan's chest. Jaehwan smiles, picking him up. He walks over to his room, laying him on his bed. He looks around, finding post-it note after post-it note on the wall. He smiles, sitting beside Sanghyuk. He pushes a hair back, smiling wide.

“I don't know all the reasons I love you either,” he confesses, curling up beside his love.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: Why I started another collection, I may never know. Hyukken is slowly taking over my heart, more than Wontaek. Stranger things have happened. Until an update~ (-<) <3 ^_^