Endless Love (8th Chapter)

Endless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys, I am finally back with the story and I hope I didn't disappoint anybody for taking so long to update.
Real sorry and I am planning to finish up this story as soon as possible!

Hopefully all of you have been well during lockdown and stay safe as always!

Let's make this world a better place together! :)

 

Thank you for subscribing~

 

THE STORY STARTS HERE.

 

Siwon was walking towards the director room while walking pass some practice rooms. He was seen looking around while looking down on his phone sometimes.

 

Knock.. Knock..

 

“Come in” someone said from inside the room, Siwon opened the door and walked inside,”Sorry, i just managed to get them out of the meetings” he said again, “It’s okay”

“So,-“ both Siwon and Mr Kim blurted out at the same times,”You can say first” Siwon said again,”I heard about the updates from your manager”

 

Siwon stared at him while waiting for him to continue his sentence”He managed to confiscate all of the memory cards with the contents” siwon looked down as he thought of what he did last night,”I am sorry, i didn’t mean to make a fuss” Mr Kim approached him and patted his shoulders,”It’s okay! It must have been hard for you to keep it a secret” siwon sighed as he is currently in a dilemma, he is somehow, wanting it to go public but also in relief because Taeyeon wouldn’t need to suffer from the public, “Wae? Did you wish the video would leak?”

 

Siwon POV

 

I was hoping that it would somehow leaked, but I am also so thankful that my stupid act wouldn’t cause consequences on Taeyeon. 

I looked up as he asked me about the video, “Hyung! You know I always want to make it public” I said again. He sat down in front of me, looking serious, “We would! One day”, having heard of this almost thousand times, he smirked at me,”Yah! I know what you are about to say! But I’m serious, it will be soon! Anyway, tell me about Baekhyun”

 

Soon as I heard about that name, I couldn’t care less, “He is sick. I almost went insane whenever he tried to molest my wife”

 

The conversation went on and on and we managed to get to a point where he would be putting more attention on Baekhyun. Bidding my goodbyes as i left the room, “We’ll be seeing each other more often, hyung” I said before I left, “Please be nice to me” He joked again as i closed the door. I made my way to the practice room and I accidentally bumped into some of the trainees including Baekhyun and Sehun, I simply said hi to them as i walked pass them, “Hyung” I turned to look at where the voice from, he smirked and walked away. Leaving me speechless and annoyed, but it didn’t go for long when my phone rang,”Ne, yeobeoseyo?”

“Oppa!” someone shouted from the other side,”Taeng?” I pulled the phone away to check who’s the caller,”Oh, Taeng! Sorry, i wasn’t looking at my phone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter