Endless Love (4th Chapter)

Endless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany made her paces even faster when she saw baekhyun left the studio room by himself, her face was full of madness and anger, as if she will cut him into pieces. She quickly grabbed on his shoulder, “Byun Baekhyun! Are you blind ? Can’t you see that she never loved you ? She never and she won’t!” Tiffany shouted as this kid has reached her limits,”Ne. I’m blind. Can’t you see how much i love her?”

“Is that what you call love? You’re stressing her. Why are you doing this ? Why are you forcing her to love you?” Tiffany was all teary as she was totally frustrated by what this kid has done to Taeyeon and Siwon,”Forcing ? Love can grow as we spend time together, haven’t you heard about that phase?” Baekhyun took a few steps forward and pushed Tiffany to the wall,”Just go and watch what would happen next” he said and left the furious Tiffany.

 

Tiffany POV

 

I couldn’t stand his behaviours and acts anymore. I have seen enough that i realized that he has really reached my limits. Even though this has nothing to do with me, but seeing how taeyeon and siwon oppa suffered, i just can’t stand this anymore.

 

Everything was fine even though he kept on sending letters to our dorm, but what he wrote for her makes me sick. I have always been the one to open and read the letters, well, i should have thrown it away but i was curious enough that i asked taeyeon’s permission to read the letter, and guess what, i was about sure that this boy is a psycho. But no one got hurts due to this. Apart from letters, he has always come to our dorm, and i should say that he was unfortunate enough since he hasn’t got to meet taeyeon so often since she stayed at their own apartment more often. There was once when he came and forced taeyeon to talk to him but ended up hurting taeyeon physically by grabbing on her hand hard. Taeyeon was cool and calm enough to let it go and was about to keep it from siwon oppa but he was smart enough to understand all those situations.

 

End of POV

 

Siwon happened to pass by and saw Tiffany standing against the wall with an empty stare,”Fany~ah. What are you doing here?” Tiffany quickly wiped away her almost-fell tears and smiled,”Just walking around and happened to stop here for some fresh air” she lied. Siwon frowned and nodded even though he knew something was wrong,”Baekhyun, did you just talk to him?”

Tiffany looked at him , surprised by his question,”Fany~ah. I’ll take care of this. I don’t want anyone else get hurt because of this. Neither you or taeyeon. Baekhyun is out of his mind, he could hurt anyone at this rate”

“Ara. But i can’t stand looking at how he has threatened taeyeon” Siwon smiled again and tapped her shoulder,”I’ll protect her” siwon said before he went back to studio.

 

Siwon was walking through the practice room and saw the girls’ practicing for their upcoming concert which is really soon, he stopped and looked through the window, watching them practicing for a shortwhile before he left to the other practice room.

 

_______________________________________________________

 

Siwon had just finished his works inside the room when taeyeon walked pass the room, he initially run up to her,holding her wrist, she spontaneously pulled her hand away and turned around,”Oppa! You surprise me!” Siwon frowned when he realised the fact that taeyeon was trying to hide her right hand behind her back,”Did something happen?”

“Ani. I was just ,-“ Siwon was too curious that he gently moved her right hand and he looked at her deep in her eyes,”Oppa”

“What happened to your hand?” Taeyeon was taken back by how siwon asked the question, soft but firm,”I .. fell ,-“ , “Did baekhyun do this to you ?” 

 

#flashback

 

“Do it or i will spread this good news to your fans! I bet this scandal will help pump up your popularity more than you have now, Kim Taeyeon” hearing her name called by baekhyun made her feel so dirty, “Give me the pictures!” Taeyeon was trying to reach the card on his hand but unfortunately, baekhyun kept it well,”Why would i?” he continued,”Have an amazing night with me, and i’ll give you this precious card”

As soon as he finished his words, a hard slap landed on his right cheek,”I’m not the cheap girl that you can buy, byun baekhyun!”

“Why ? I can do better than what your boyfriend did. I knew that you’re no longer a pure girl” baekhyun pushed her to the wall and held her right hand hard,”How much would you cost for a night, baby?” he leaned closer and was about to lock her lips on him but she turned to avoid the kiss, she tried hard to avoid his grip but she was too weak, but thanks to the talking soun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter