Endless Love (5th Chapter)

Endless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SM Artists were having a family gathering after their hectic schedules. The company decided to hold a small party for their artists and stuffs. Since it was a private stuff, this was held at the company's rooftop. Everyone was trying to make it for the party,including siwon who usually skipped the party because of his filming world, the same goes to the other idols who are involving much in filming. 

 

Siwon wasn't able to make it on time due to his business meeting with some of his father's friend while almost everyone had gathered together. The girls had their own way to kill time, the sat at some of the corner together to have some talks since they haven't seen each other for some time now. "How have your days been,girls?" Tiffany asked as she took a seat next to yoona,"It has been a total rest for me this week" sooyoung said and jessica pointed at her,"You! I saw you having a date with your boyfriend two days in a row" sooyoung smiled sneakily,"Do you think i didn't see you as well?" 

"Heol! Both of you are having double date without us?" Tiffany joined in the conversation, the girls responded by laughter, and the conversation continued..

Taeyeon evently joined the conversation while checking her surrounding since siwon hasn't showed up.

 

Siwon had just arrived at the building and he happened to bump into some of the suho and baekhyun who finished their schedules late,"Hello guys" he greeted as they were walking together,"Siwon~hyung! Did you just arrive as well?" Siwon nodded with a smile on his face,"Ne. I'm excited since i haven't been able to make it for the past two parties, did you guys just finish your schedules?"

Suho nodded,"Ne, and we have to leave for another recording later after midnight" siwon looked at his phone,"5hours are just nice for you to chill and hang"

 

Siwon looked back and his eyes was fixed on baekhyun who was looking at him,"It has been awhile" he said and forced a smile in order to hide their problem, suho wasn't really aware of what happened but he knew something isn't right since sometimes ago.

"Yahh, you guys. Should eat more. You are becoming like an anchovy... !!" , "You guys should eat more to keep healthy and to balance your workloads" he added. Suho nodded and sighed,"I think i will call you out often at night for supper" suho joked in which siwon responded with a laugh. "You'll need to earn more to buy me supper every day"

 

Three of them walked through the stairs since it was the only access to the rooftop, suho went to the toilet one level before , leaving siwon and baekhyun.

Siwon hated awkwardness but he just didn't have any topic with this little boy, he decided to keep his mouth shut,"How much would you cost your girlfriend?" Siwon was taken aback by his question but he was mature enough to calm himself at that time,"Myself" he said before he opened the door.

Siwon went to approach and greet some of his seniors before he approached the suju boys, siwon sat at the corner and his eyes was fixed on taeyeon who was sitting in front of donghae and jessica who were talking to each other seriously. She was busy with her phone while siwon walked slowly to their side and sat next to taeyeon without her realizing. "Seems like my wife is too deep in her own world" siwon whispered right on her ear in which was enough to make her goosebumps. "She turned and siwon's face was just a few inch from her's, embarassed by it, she pushed siwon away, siwon laughed at her and ruffled her hair,"I thought you're not coming tonight"

"I need to be here in order to see you" taeyeon gave him the death-glare since he was being cheesy not in the right place. "Lets go somewhere around" he suggested.

They were walking around the rooftop and sometimes stop at some quite and empty spots,"Yahh, Mrs. Choi. Look at what you have done in my life" taeyeon confusedly look at him,"These two days have been a hard challenge for me since i wasn't able to see you next to me in the morning" she hit him slightly on his chest,"Why are you being so cheesy,mr choi?"

"Maybe because i have missed you too much. Just.. Too much" siwon looked at her with a warm smile on his face, a smile which was warms enough to make she melts,"Bogoshippeo" taeyeon said with a tear on her face,"Why are you crying? You should be happy when you're with me" he gently pulled her into a hug and patted her back,"Don't cry"

"Oppa, just.. Don't leave me for too long" siwon pulled away and wiped away the tears,"I just felt so insecure and alone when you left, two days were like a year for me" she added while looking at him.

"I love how you're becoming more like an open box to me"

Both of them spent their times together for a while before they went back to join the others, "Let me know if you want to leave earlier, i'll leave wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter