Endless Love (12th Chapter)

Endless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12th (Endless Love)

Thanks for subscribing, and don't forget to leave your comments :) 

And I have fixed some of the confusions in this story, you would be able to find *flashback & end of flashback on previous chapter*

*AFTER THE MEETINGS

“Sica~yah, can we talk?” Donghae said as he pulled her from the crowd, “Oppa. I think you have forgotten that we are in the office.” Donghae shook his head, “No, I mean yes I am aware of it but we need to talk”

“Unnie, you can stay no if you do not want to” Yoona said, realising how tense and heat up their conversation usually go, “It’s okay, I won’t be long. I have things to tell him too” Yoona just nodded and walked away, “We will wait for you” Jessica smiled and nodded, “Arasso”

 

Jessica POV


I have avoided Donghae Oppa for awhile now as we haven’t been talking for ages, I mean at least since the last time we argued. We argued many times and we made up eventually but the last few times were not going right and we were actually on a verge of breaking up and none of us has made it clear yet, so I thought i would be good to actually talk it out with him.

There was a few minutes silence before he broke it first, “About us” I looked to him, “Let’s break up, Oppa.” He looked at me in disbelief, I was taken back by that look and thought maybe I have said it too fast, “Ani, I mean I want to fix it. Wait, do you really want to break up with me?” 

“I thought we had enough of each other?” he shook his head, “I never gave up on us even though I know I have been such a jerk and loser, I did what I wasn’t supposed to do” I was looking at him in silence, trying to recall what happened but it was just too much, “Too many things have happened, I kind of have lost my faith in this relationship… Oppa” I honestly said to him

Two of us got together when we were still very young but here we are still trying to fix what was and is wrong in this relationship. We were both so naive that we pushed forward persistently without actually fixing any problems and we are struggling even though we love each other dearly. Many people suggested us to break up as this is becoming very toxic to both of us, “I have to let him go”. it kept on coming through my mind, “We don’t deserve each other”

 

“Please tell me you are not serious” he asked again with his teary eyes, “I think we need a break from this and think again” Donghae sighed, trying to hold his tears, “Mianhae, I am really sorry Sica~ah. I am to blame!” he said hitting his chest, it hurts me to see him hurting, “Letting you go right now is because I am lacking” I was about to stop him from hitting himself when he stopped, “I understand” he stood up and leave. I could only look at him, feeling bitter, “I am tired. Everything is exhausting. And no, Oppa, letting you go is because I am lacking, not you” I told him, my eyes were already filled with tears and I can barely hold it.

 

End of POV

 

________________________________________________________

 


Donghae POV

 

Why am I feeling like this? This is killing me, I could really die of this pain.. There’s so much I have to do for you Sica. Why did I even ask to talk to you when my heart is not even prepared for this break up yet? I am such a fool. 

I can’t stop asking myself all these questions.

 

I couldn’t even look back when she said those last words, I left coldly and told the girls they should attend to Jessica.

 

Everything happened too fast and I .. I felt so paralysed. I went straight to my car and sat there for awhile, trying to calm myself. Tuning some ballad songs to even suit my mood, I know, it makes me even more miserable. I closed my eyes, reminiscing our good times together and all of the stupid things I have done to her these times.

 

“Oppa, do you know why I am still here?” Donghae looked at her with his sweet-smile, “Because of your friends?” She shook her head confidently, “It’s because you are here with me. You are my pillar, Oppa and because of you I am still here, being with the girls and doing what I love even though at times I just want to quit” Donghae pulled her into his arms, “I can bear not talking to you or even looking at you in public because I don’t want to lose you” she added, her words are like a piercing to him because it reminded him of how tied down they are to fans and contract despite their strong love towards each other, “I want to stay like this with you forever, my Sica”

 

Tears staring flowing down my cheeks again, my eyes are burning, I don’t want to wake up from those good memories.

 

End of POV

 

________________________________________________________

 

“Unnie, is everything okay?” Yoona broke the silence after sitting next to Jessica for awhile, Jessica was looking down the whole times still trying to stop her tears, “We are here for you, Sica~ah” Sooyoung was down on both knees to match on Jessica’s level who was sitting on the bench, “If you have to let out cries, please don’t hold it back” she continued. Jessica started crying as she leaned on Sooyoung, “It’s okay. Everything will be fine” Sooyoung said, her head, “I am such a fool”

 

Sooyoung and Yoona were accompanying Jessica the whole times until she was ready to go, “I can’t believe I am actually boiling my eyes out in our office” Jessica said which made the two chuckled, “I feel you, Unnie. I did too”, “At least you didn’t cry in front of people like me” Sooyoung added. “I have called Taeyeon to come and pick you up because we have to attend to our schedules, mianhae, Sica~ah, We'd have to leave you to Taeyeon and Siwon Oppa, they are on their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter