Endless Love (7th Chapter)

Endless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello readers, I'm finally back with this story !!

Chapter 7:

Siwon was honestly so done with whatever donghae is going to do but he decided to let it go, he was sitting next to taeyeon still trying to digest whatever is happening between the girls. He could sense the tense between his wife and yuri even though they were separated by donghae. He looked to taeyeon, trying to get her attention,” I didn’t expect we would end up having dinner together” taeyeon was looking at him, showing him signs of her being so uncomfortable, siwon looked at her in the eye and whispered to her,”Let’s go somewhere where we could be alone”.

 

Siwon POV

 

Taeyeon gripped on my hand when the girls joined us, knowing that she is not feeling good, I decided to leave early,”We would have to leave earlier since we have to stop by office” I said as I stood up,”Can you send me home too?” yuri said while she tried to hold on my hand, fast enough to avoid the skin ship, I quickly grabbed on taeyeon’s hand and bid them goodbye, “Mianhae, I can’t send you home, yuri~ah!” I said before I left the restaurant.

___________________

 

Soon as we stepped out of the restaurant, walking to the parking lot, I caught her eyes looking at me, for once our eyes bore into each other’s, the wind blew and her hair swayed along, it feels like the very first time when I looked at her in her eyes, I fell in love with her… again. “I’m sorry for not realising this earlier, taeng~ah, it must have been so hard for you to go through days..” I pulled her closer and hugged her tight,”I will protect you” I said. 

 

Taeyeon POV

 

The movie was great, the hangout was great, but there are few things that have been going through in my mind for days, a picture of yuri being a different her every time I met her stress me much and the fact that byun baekhyun is getting on my nerves. The fact that I missed siwon so badly make me feels like I am hopeless. I was broke down to the time where I could only stay quiet. After we left the restaurant, I was looking at siwon, wanting to cry out and just cry.. but looking at me crying would make him feels worse. 

 

“I will protect you” the word that makes me forget about everything, “Oppa, I miss you so much” he kissed my forehead as I started crying,”I am tired” knowing what is going to happen make me feels weak.

 

__________________

 

We were driving home as I looked out to the sky through my side, trying to fix the scattered puzzles, trying to think of a way to get through all of the problems that are coming our way, the moon was covered by the clouds and it fits me perfectly. I was surrounded by all of these darkness that it made me feels so small.

 

“Let’s announce our marriage to the world” he said, trying to break the silence between us,”it is the same as killing ourselves in public” I said, trying to laugh it off but I know he was serious with it. “the world will have to accept the fact” he continues, “But i love what i’m doing” he looked at me and smiled, weak. 

 

end of POV

 

**

 

Both of them were again in their own world until they reach home, siwon was about to park his car inside the parking lot when he realised some people with cameras on their hand, were waiting in front of their apartment, inside the lobby, people that are ready to hunt them down, his phone rang when he was about to grab on it, “Eoh, hyung” he said, greeting the person from the other side. “Siwon~ah, i don’t think it is the right time for you guys to go back home! The paparazzi are looking to get a confirmation from taeyeon about the leaked picture of her and baekhyun, are you aware of any of this?” siwon’s face was harden as he gripped his phone, trying to calm his anger, “Ne, gomawo, hyung” he hung up, looking straight towards the paparazzi, empty and mad, “Are you okay?” —

 

Siwon turned and looked at taeyeon, “What happened between you and baekhyun?” he said, not knowing what to say and react after the call, “What do you mean?” she asked back, she looks puzzled and dazed,”what did he do?” she continued, “What picture could be leaked between the both of you?” siwon asked again, “Oppa, it is not like what you think” taeyeon said, she is not used to see siwon being cold and she is not ready to see what is going to happen next, “Is there anything that I don’t know?”, she shook her head, “no”, “the people are looking for you”, siwon said as he went out of the car, walking towards taeyeon,”let’s go”. Taeyeon stopped when siwon held her arm,”where are we going?”,”to face the paparazzi” he said. Taeyeon tried to stop him but she was just too weak.

 

Siwon was walking towards the paparazzi, holding taeyeon’s hand as they went through the lobby door, “here she is”, “taeyeon is here”, “it’s kim taeyeon” some of them shouted as they saw taeyeon and siwo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter