Endless Love (11th Chapter)

Endless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback [ Gonna be a long story please bear with me,guys ] Thank you for subscribing to this story and I really appreciate it!! Don't forget to leave your comment down below too :)

 

“This is selfish”. Every pair of eyes were on Yuri, the person who broke the light atmosphere, “You guys are just, selfish” she added.

 

“What are you trying to say, Kwon Yuri?” Taeyeon looked at her, fury. “You two were acting lovey-dovey, like a normal couple as if you guys are not idols at all. You get selfish, did whatever you want, took the fans for granted” She shot the words angrily, Taeyeon’s eyes were filled with tears, anger arouse in the room as Taeyeon tried to stop herself from screaming at Yuri, “Well, I guess since everybody is well-announced, we should end this meeting right here?” Mr Lee nodded, “I will make sure to take care of this to my extend to minimise the troubles. “As to what happen next, we will plan it again” he added before dispersing the meeting.

Everybody left the room but Siwon pulled Yuri aside, Taeyeon was surprised to see that but Siwon signed her it’s gonna be okay. “You could have talked to me privately and I would have told you off while we could still talk, but you went ahead and hurt Taeyeon as if you guys were not friend at all”, “I didn’t do anything because I didn’t want to interfere with whatever you girls are having and i thought that should be private but you went way beyond the limit” Siwon continued, “Think clearly, this does not do you good, Yuri” he said before he left the room.

 

Siwon POV

I have always been opened to a conversation, though I found out late about the drama the girls have been having. The time that passed by without me realising my wife being hurt, trying to protect her group has made me be sure to keep her safe. “Why did you do that?” Taeyeon looked at me, probably worried about what I did to Yuri, “I did not do a thing, I just talked” I said, defending myself from being a beast in her eyes right now, “Arasso, at least I know I can trust you” she said, clinging on me, “What are we doing next?”, “We are, going to take a quick break and flying somewhere, Mrs Choi”, and yes that’s right, I have talked to the rest of the member of the decision that I am taking, never discuss it with her and I know she’s gonna be mad, mad. 

End of POV

 

“Wait, where are we going?” Siwon smiled as he walked her to the parking lot, “We are, going to your favourite place,-“ Taeyeon looked at him full of questions, “I mean, I thought we shouldn’t take a flight cause you are pregnant..” Taeyeon laughed at him so hard as she walked over to the rider side, “Wait, let me open the door for you”, she was again, left in an utter shock, “Oppa!” she slapped his back hard, “Are you being serious now?” 

“Get in” he said, coldly before running to the other side of the car, “Oppa, you are so cute!” he was blushing so hard that his can feel his face burning ear to ear, she reached out and touch his ear, “Oppa, thank you” 

 

Taeyeon POV


As I looked at him longer, it brought me down the memory lane where I almost lost him. When both of us were still so naive. Not only him, i even almost lost my best friend.

 

*Flashback

 

“We can still make this work, Taeyeon~ah”, Siwon knew he was in huge trouble for ruining their 1st Anniversary which falls on Christmas’ day, “What is going to work? You always prioritise Jessica over me, are your feelings mutual?”, Siwon cursed himself for attending to Jessica earlier but he couldn’t just leave because she has just gone through the worst time, “It is not like that. My feeling for her is pure friend, can’t you just believe me for once!”, Taeyeon looked away trying to hold her tears, “Leave me alone, Oppa”, Siwon sighed as he took a step closer to her, “I need a break” Siwon looked at her in disbelief, “What’s there to take a break from? We can talk this off,I will ,-“ Taeyeon glared at him, “I said leave me alone” she walked away as Siwon tried to reach her hand

 

Siwon has always been a close friend to Jessica, but he couldn’t come clean with Taeyeon of what was happening because Jessica requested him to not mention it, She did push Siwon away but as her friend, Siwon couldn’t just ditch someone that had just been dumped by her boyfriend, and yes, a stupid secret that she should have told Taeyeon. “Damn it! Why does it have to be today!” Siwon cursed at himself for every thing that has happened. 


Jessica has been in an on and off relationship with Donghae but they both kept it extremely tight and only Siwon and Eunhyuk are aware of it, they are in love with each other but it is becoming a toxic one.

 

____________________________________________________________

 

“You look dead” Donghae said as he passed by Siwon who has just finished his make up, “You too” Donghae sighed and smirked, “My lif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter