Endless Love (6th Chapter)

Endless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siwon POV

I was sitting on the couch while backhugging my precious dorky wife who was so into her cartoon,"Have you been settling well during this year comeback ?" I said, trying to get her attention, she looked up to me and pouted,"I wish i would" she said quitely but my ears are just too good to catch everything that she says, one of the reason must be because of what she said to jessica last week when she saw her coming home with a guy other than donghae. Well, i would say what she did is totally right at the moment. But what could i do? She is just too stubbon when it comes about her members.

"If you're not settling up well, i'm gonna get it straight for you" she laughed at my words and shook her head cutely,"You can't" i pouted while she laughed even harder, she cupped my face and a warmed smile was drawn on her face. "Cause i will have a lot of activities overseas this year" well.. I have heard this 'activities overseas' too many times since both of us are doing the same things, but being away from her too long feels like ages for me. "Oppa! Why are you not saying anything?" I laughed at her and ruffled her hair,"Do you want me to say 'don't go'?" She turned her body and sit on my lap without taking her eyes off me,"Come and find me if you're free"

"Well, i guess i would just go around and hang out with some girls when my wife is not around?" She gave me the 'do-you-want-to-die' look and i found her cute with that expression,"Neo,Jinjja. Stop being too nice to girls" i frowned and looked at her confusedly,"Nugu?"

"You don't want me to ?" I asked.

"Decrease it. I don't like it" she said.

"Oppa! Can't see you see there are lots of girls trying to get your attention everytime you are with them?" She asked me not in a calm tone, not in an angry way as well, but i know she is serious,"But i did tell you none of them caught my attention and i don't like them" i know she is not satisfy with my answer, but i love this side of taeyeon that would show her jealousy towards the girls that i talked to when i know she is hard when it comes about expressing her love,"Why suddenly..?” i looked at the frustated taeng in front of me.

"Can't you see the difference when they looked at you? It wasn't just about admiring you but more like wanting you? It's really pissing me off" i could see tears started filling her beautiful eyes, "You might not like them, but you will never know how they would feel" she continued. "Do you know how tough it has been to know my groupmate liking you?" I was taken aback by the fact , curse myself! I should have been aware of it, i barely know and sure of who it is. Realizing on how both of them have been so cold towards each other lately. I pulled her into my arms and hug her tight, "Mianhae. I really didn't know about it" holding her tight to make her feels my love for her, "I promise you i would have the sign of 'I'm Taeyeon's' everywhere i go" i joked, trying to cheer her up. She pulled off and stared at me, i cupped her face and smiled at her,"Forgive your husband for being too nice and handsome. But trust me, i am only your's" i could hear her chuckled on my words as she just can't stand the cheesy side of me,"Mianhae.. For being too emotional" she looked down , leaning her head on my chest,"I love it when you shows me this side of you" i said before i lift her chin to look at her and kissed her slowly, she responded and gives me more space to explore her. I kissed her lips , down to her jawline and her neck,leaving marks .. And i guess this would be another memorable night for us"

 

End of POV

 

**

 

Taeyeon POV

 

I smile while tracing his handsome face slowly with my fingers. His eyebrows that would totally express how he feels at times and his eyes.. That would always look at me lovingly. I love it when he shows his love and care, just like what people always say, eyes never lie. The way he looks at me makes my heart jump like crazy, and this lips.. 

Sweet notes everymorning, sweet kiss in the morning and night, he has never failed to make me smile on his sweet words. The lips that i wanted to kiss yesterday, tomorrow and forever. Despite the fact that we are hiding our marriage from people, i'm happy to spend my life with my man. I have no regret giving my all just for him. He has my everything. But one thing that i always feel sorry for.. Is not able to give him babies due to our responsibility as idols. 

 

"Have you done looking at my handsome face, mrs choi?" He opened his eyes and looked at me, i am also happy with the fact that i am her mrs.choi, i hit his chest playfully and cuddled closer to him,"Days without schedules are just the best" he said while playing with my hair,"What do you want to do today..?" I placed my hand on his abs and start tracing it,"Molla. You?" I asked.

"Me? Spending time with you" i was smiling and blushing at the same time, he pulled my body and pushed me gently before getting on the top of me, "Saranghae, Choi Taeyeon" he said before kissing me. I could feel the love when he kissed me and i enjoyed it until he pulled away, "I'm meeting up with donghae later in the afternoon, do you want to come with me?" I loved how he always open up in everything he is doing. He is a forever open book for me . To read and to write.

 

End of POV

 

Taeyeon was busy in the kitchen cooking with siwon backhugging her, siwon finds her cute with the oversize tees on her.

 

**

 

Siwon was getting himself ready as he has has promised to meet donghae. “Are you going anywhere today?” Siwon said while getting the car key, taeyeon nodded, “ Jessica and Tiffany are coming later to pick me up for a movie date”
“Jeongmal? Wae? Suddenly?” siwon was kinda surprised to see the girls going for a movie date openl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter