Endless Love (3rd Chapter)

Endless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both eunhyuk and siwon were sitting at some of the corner , waiting for their food,"Did something happen between you and baekhyun?" Siwon shook his head to the question and frowned,”Wae?" "He was looking at you with those stares, you know. As if he hate you to the max" siwon lifted up his shoulders and again, shook his head,"Jinjja? It's weird..” They spent their time mostly talking about manly and business stuffs until they were distracted by eunhyuk's phone,”Chakkaman!" Eunhyuk left to pick up the call, siwon took his phone to check on it since he hasn't checked his phone for awhile, 

 

2 missed calls, "My Taengsi” 

2 new messages,

 

"Oppa! Eodiya?”

 

"Are you busy?"

 

- "I'm here at the office's cafe. Come and look for me"-

 

Siwon was about to call taeyeon when he saw eunhyuk coming back,

 

”Nugu? Why do you have to go so far to pick up the phone”, 

 

”My ex-girlfriend. She said she wants to meet me"

 

"Nugu? Kim Hyoyeon?”, 

 

”Yaa! I've never dated Kim Hyoyeon, she is just my cute dongsaeng”

 

"Remember i used to say that when it came about taeyeon”

 

"I dated this girl far before our debut" eunhyuk put his phone back to his pocket and sat in front of siwon,"Jinjja? You guys are still in contact even until now?”

 

“Well, i guess she’s just playing around, don’t mind her”

 

Shortwhile after their conversations, taeyeon came, followed by the girls who happened to bump into her when she was about to enter the cafe. Siwon looked up at her and the rest, “Annyeong” he said,”Come, have a seat” he offered the girls to seat at the empty seats around them, pulling taeyeon to sit next to him. “Are you guys going back home soon?” he asked.

“Ne, but the manager went back earlier because of some urgent situations” yoona explained. “Then how are you girls going back?” eunhyuk asked, while taking a sip of his drink,”Who knows..” Eunhyuk looked at siwon,”Siwon~ah, drive them home”

“Where is the rest?” eunhyuk asked again without waiting for siwon’s response,”Oh! They went out for party” yoona said, leaving her seat with a phone on her hand,”Where are you going?” taeyeon asked, “Unnie, i think i left my bag in the practice room, i’m gonna go and get it first” taeyeon nodded to it and looked at eunhyuk who was about to leave as well,”I need to go as well”

Siwon winked at him and smirked,”All the best, Lee Hyukjae!”

“I’ll drive you girls home” siwon said, looking at yoona and yuri.

 

**

 

“Oppa! We’ll go and get some stuff that need to be bring back, wait for awhile” siwon smiled and nodded,”I’ll be at the parking lot” he said.

 

//

 

“Taeyeon, aren’t you going back to dorm?” Yuri asked after both of them took their stuff, ”Ani. I’m going back to my apartment, waeyo?”,”Ani, Geunyang.. “ Yuri left before finishing her words, Taeyeon sighed and followed her outside as Siwon was waiting for them.

Siwon was seen busy on the phone when both of them came out,”Wae ? I thought you said that you have something on?” Siwon said to the other person on the phone,”Ne, Then we’ll wait for you here?”,”Hmm. See you soon !”

 

“Nugu?” Siwon turned and looked at Taeyeon,”Donghae. Are you guys finished?” Taeyeon nodded followed by Yuri. “Yuri~ah ! Donghae said he will reach here soon and he will drive you two back since he needs to meet Jessica”

Yuri didn’t really know how to react as she wanted to be with siwon longer , even though Taeyeon was with them, She glanced at Taeyeon and back to Siwon,”Are you guys going anywhere?” Siwon p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter