Endless Love (1st Chapter)

Endless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

=== Chapter 1 ===

Both Siwon and Taeyeon first acknowledged each other when they were put up together for a super generation project. For a long time, Siwon has been suspected of dating a girl from the popular girl group, girls’ generation even though there was no proof existed. People believed in what they heard. Taeyeon has finally found what she wants in a man when she saw Siwon for the first time. Their relationship was awkward and hard at first but as time goes by, their relationship grew much that they decided to start a relationship secretly.  In the end, it was spread along with the members. Long enough for them to know each other more, they decided to get married in the midst of their long break with some close friends’ attendance. Both were good enough to hide their relationship but when circumstances came, their journey start as things get revealed one by one and how they overcome everything by trusting each other. 

 

Both groups (SNSD and Superjunior) were busy preparing their stage for an upcoming combined concert held in Seoul in a month's time. They were asked to make the very best in order to make fans satisfied. Both groups decided to meet up to plan every single thing they would do.

Some of the boys were sitting together at a corner of the room to take a rest after a long practice and they sometimes joked at each other and laughed which made all attentions turned to them.

“YAA! Choi Siwon! I saw the news about you dating liuwen , i thought you were lying when you don’t like her?” Kangin asked as soon as he approached the boys, Siwon looked at him and laughed,” Hyung, did you actually believe the news?”

“Molla. I haven’t talked to you for so long” he cooly said and sat next to him, “Aniya. I haven’t been contacting her since the show ended, unreasonable” Siwon looked around and spotted Taeyeon was looking at him, he smiled and winked at her in which she blushed and quickly looked away before the members saw them.

“Why? She is a nice girl, pretty and importantly, she is a model” Taeyeon turned around due to curiosity, curious of what Siwon would say, Siwon laughed and took Kangin's phone, “Ya! What are you doing?” Siwon turned to him and show his evil smirk,” Giving you her number and text her?” 

Taeyeon turned around and laughed at how childish the boys when they are together.

**

They continued their practice for a while before they wrapped up everything,” Let's finish the practice for today and we will have another one again soon” Leeteuk said while most of them packed their stuff and were ready to go. Siwon went to approach Taeyeon who was still busy packing her stuff with some of the girls,” Oppa ! Are you going back soon?” yuri, one of the members asked when she saw him walking towards them, Siwon smiled and nodded,” Ne. Why?”

“Ani, Can you give us a drive home?” Taeyeon who was still busy with her stuff looked up and took a glance at yuri, yuri made her feeling known to Taeyeon when their relationship started to spread between the members, admitting that she likes Siwon the moment she met him, Taeyeon was cool enough to let everything pass, believing that yuri’s feeling would disappear someday. Siwon has never realized the feeling because his eyes are only fixed on one girl which is now his wife. He hasn’t taken any advantage of his manly image to play with girls’ hearts which is a plus point for Siwon. Siwon looked at them and he hesitated for a while before he agreed, he was tired enough to drive them home but he also knew that he couldn’t reject them.

——————

Three of them,Siwon, Taeyeon, and yuri were walking together to the parking lot while the others was still inside the building to take the stuff that they left in the practice room. The atmosphere was a bit awkward to Siwon since both girls have been so quiet since they left the practice room. Taeyeon has again, showing the cold side of her. Siwon wasn’t aware of what happened but he was thankful when his phone rang.

 

“Eoh, Donghae?” he said when he picked up the call.

 

“Siwon! Are you still in the parking lot?” 

 

“Ne. Wae?”

 

“I need your help .., -“

 

“Arasso. I’ll be there now”

 

Taeyeon looked at him, raising her eyebrows cooly,” Donghae is on the other side of the parking lot, I’ll go there and check on him for a while” Taeyeon was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter