The Big Mansion

The Most Memorable Holiday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since Suho was the most wealthy person in the house , he was the one who paid for their vehicle . They don’t have any choice but to rent two vans so that they were not crumpled in the van .

 

Kris will drive for the first van and Luhan will drive for another van . They split into two groups which is Suho , Chen , Baekhyun , Tao and D.O are going into the first van meanwhile Xiumin , Kai , Sehun , Lay and Chanyeol in the other van .

 

Everything going smoothly as they planned . They took about 4 hours to arrive at the said place . According to Kris , they will stay at a house near the forest . Even so , there will be many exciting activities waiting for them . The other boys were put so much hope that they are bouncing in joy especially Baekhyun and Chen .

 

After the long travels , they arrive at the house . Everybody get out from the vans and stretching their limb . The long journey really make them exhausted and have the back ache .

 

Once they done stretching , they gasped in shock to see such a big house with white painting . The entrance was full with colourful flowers and there was a garden for spend their leisure time in the evening .

 

“Hello everyone ! Welcome to the Wu’s Mansion . I am Hana and I hope you have a good time staying here” They turn around to see a lady with black hair tied in a pony tail smile friendly at them .

 

“Oh my goodness ! Hyung , this mansion has the same name with your surname ! Daebakkk !” Sehun inspect the house in awe . This was his first time seeing a beautiful big house which decorated with full of flowers .

“Is this your mansion hyung ? You never told us about this ” Lay add .

 

“I am not that rich to have a mansion this big you ” Kris roll his eyes .

 Hana chuckle lightly to their behaviour . She cleared to catch their attention .

“All of you must be tired . Let’s go inside and you can rest while I prepared your dinner . And another one , we only have 4 bedrooms . Sorry about that news”

"It's okay Hana-shi . We really don't mind about it since we usually share our bedroom" Luhan smile towards the lady .

 

All of them bring their luggage and went inside the mansion and once again they were dumbstruck with the surrounding . The mansion was complete with modern furnitures , a set of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter