Confused

The Most Memorable Holiday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~The next morning in the mansion~

 

Hana walks in with both of her hands full with gloceries things . Since it was still too early , she switch on the light at the living room then produce a loud squeak when she saw someone lying on the couch sleeping peacefully . He was squirming in discomfort to find some warmth . Hana breath in relief when she realize that the person was Suho .

"Oh my god ! I almost screamed and dropped the groceries here . Why the heck he sleeps on the couch ?" Hana continues mumbling while putting all the groceries at the kitchen . Then , she went to the guest room to take a blanket and put it on Suho's . From his pleasure face , she can tell that he feels warm and comfort by now .

Hana went outside to water the flower and check the garden since it was too early to prepare the breakfast . She walks leisurely when suddenly she stepped on something hards . She took a step backward and crouched down to take a look at the thing .

"Oh ? Whose phone is this ?" She questioned herself . She tried to open the phone and much to her dismay , the phone doesn't have a password . The phone have tons of misscall from someone that she knows .

"Luhan hyung ? Why Luhan make a call ? Did something happen last night ?" Hana rushed back to the mansion . Without any warning , she fall on her when she slipped onto something . She groans loudly and cursed under her breath .

"Oh my god ! Such a bad day I have ." She saw something red with a pink ribbon lying on the floor in front of her . "This is a letter . Why it was always me who found it ? Oh my goshhhh ! " She facepalm herself while making her way inside .

She was greeted by Sehun and Luhan whose sitting comfortably at the table drinking coffee in the kitchen . "Good morning noona ." She smiled and greet back "Good morning too Sehun and Luhan ." Stay with them for the past few days really made her memorize their name despite of what happens to them .

"What's that ?" Sehun pointed out curiously at the letter in Hana's grips . Luhan who saw that too tried to take a peak at the thing . Hana take a seat in front of them and heaved a sigh . She place the letter and phone on the table . They widened their eyes in shocked when they saw the phone and threw a questioning look at Hana .

"How come Baekhyun's phone with you ? I called him last night but he didn't answer even once ."

"So this is Baekhyun's phone ?" She asked to confirm it . Both of them nodded their heads .

She took a deep breath and exhale . She look back and forth between Sehun and Luhan "I found it at the garden . How ? I went outside to take a look at the garden and suddenly I stepped on this phone . I didn't know whose this and I tried to open it . I found many miss calls from you and decide to take it inside . And for this letter , once again I found it in front of the door but this time , with a ribbon ." She points her index finger at the letter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter