The Beach !

The Most Memorable Holiday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo was awaken by the alarm clock . He tried to open his heavy eyelids and squint his eyes to see the time . He get up from the bed and went to the toilet to freshen his body . He was usually the first to wake up even in the weekend . He went to the oldest and shook his body a little .

 

"Hyung . Wake up . It's morning now ."

Xiumin stir a little in his sleep and open his eyes . He get up and sit on his bed while rubbing his eyes .

"What time is it ?"

"It's 7 a.m. now . Can you please wake up the others while I make the breakfast ?"

 

Xiumin nod his heads and watch Kyungsoo making his way out from the bedroom . He get up from the bed and wake his other roommate , Chen .

 

"Chen-ah , wake up . It's morning now ."

"Hurmmmm , hyungggg.... can you wake the other first ? I am still sleepy" Chen rolled his body to the other side so that the oldest cannot reach him .

 

Xiumin think something that can make the younger wake up . He smile evilly and jump on Chen's body .

"Ooff ! Hyu..hyung ! Get off from me ! You are heavy !" Chen squirm a little to release his body . He tried to push Xiumin but the latter was strong .

"Do you want to get up or not ?"

"Okay , okay . I get up now" Xiumin get off from Chen . He also ask Chen to help him wake the others up .

 

While Xiumin and Chen wake up the others , Kyungsoo went to the kitchen to make their breakfast . He was shocked to see Hana moving around the kitchen busily to prepare their breakfast .

Kyungsoo cleared his throat before start he starts to speak .

 

“Good morning Hana-shi . When are you coming and what are you doing ?”

Hana who was busy moving around stop to see the heart-shape lips man standing at the kitchen counter with his wide eyes .

 

“Oh ! No need for the formalities . Just call me noona . And good morning too..”

“Kyungsoo . You can call me Kyungsoo”

“Ahhhh , good morning too Kyungsoo . I am forgot to tell all of you yesterday that once you rent this place , I will be the one who prepare your food . The system was like the hotel . It was one package” She grinned widely .

 

Kyungsoo’s mouth formed an ‘O’ and nod his head understandingly . He went near the stove to take a peek at their breakfast . Hana was made some pancake and omelette .

 

“Is there anything that I can help ? Usually , I am the one who prepare the food for them in our house”

“If you have anything to add , you can make it . I think pancake and omelette were not enough for the 12 of you” Kyungsoo laugh at the others joke . He starts to move around and make their favourite food , kimchi spaghetti .

 

Hana and Kyungsoo were chatting around while making the breakfast . Hana was sharing her story how she can get to work at the mansion and all .

She also said that she doesn’t know who the owner of the mansion because she get the offer from her boss at her work place . She accepts the offer because the salary was worth enough .

 

“So , until now you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter