Finding Tao

The Most Memorable Holiday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am sorry for the late update . I have problem with the internet connection . So here double update . Enjoy ^^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Tao hyung missing !”

“What ?!” Their eyes widen in horror . Everyone stand up and approach Kai .

“How can this thing happen ?” Suho held Kai’s shoulder and shook a bit .

“I..just now I went to take water . Then , he...he was missing when I come back”

“Are you sure that he is not playing around ?” Chanyeol ask Kai to confirm it .

Kai nod his head frantically . “I even call him saying that this is not funny at all but he doesn’t show up.”

 

Luhan went to the younger when he saw the younger starts to cry . Luhan took him into his embrace and rubbing his back gently . He whispers something that can make the younger calm .

 

“We need to find him .”

“How about Chen ? He was sick . We can’t leave him alone .” Baekhyun protested . Even though Chen always troll him but he can’t let his sick brother alone .

“I will stay with Chen” Kyungsoo volunteered . They reluctant to say yes since they were still confuse with the situation . Furthermore , they were worried for both of their brothers .

“It’s okay . Besides , all of you will just search him around this place right ? I don’t think he was further away from here .” Kyungsoo assured them .

 

Chanyeol gives Chen a piggy ride to his bedroom because he was too weak and dizzy to walk while Kyungsoo following him from behind .

On the other hand , Sehun went to Kris and Lay rooms to inform about Tao’s missing . He twist the door knob to be present by an empty room .

“Oh ? Where are they ?” He was puzzle and close the door . He met Chanyeol on the way downstairs .

 

“Their rooms were empty.”

Xiumin lift his left eyebrow . “Where did they go ? Didn’t they went upstairs earlier ?”

 

They heard the toilet flushed from the kitchen . Seems that the toilet at the kitchen was a bit hidden , Luhan and Xiumin went to check . They were greet by Lay and Kris at the kitchen .

 

“Lay ? Kris ? When you coming downstairs ?” Xiumin eyeing the duo . They seems flustered at the question .

“Actually , my stomach was not in good condition and I felt want to throw up . So , Kris hyung volunteer to make some lemon tea water for me”

“And I know you want to ask us why you didn’t notice about us went to the kitchen . All of you were busy talking with Kai while we went to the kitchen so , you didn’t notice about it .” Kris add .

 

“Okay . No need for the explanation . The important thing right now is Tao has missing . We need to find him now” Luhan went to the first reason why Xiumin and him search for them .

“What do you say ?!” Lay and Kris shout at the same time . The others at the living room make

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter