Tell Her

The Most Memorable Holiday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another normal day for Hana to go to the mansion and prepare breakfast for the boys . She doesn’t need to ring the bell or knock the door since she have the spare key . The mansion was quiet since the boys were all asleep .

They will wake up around 7.30 a.m. to 8 a.m. The only person who get up early would be Kyungsoo . She went straight to the kitchen and getting all the ingredients for the breakfast .

She went to the dustbin and take the rubbish bag to throw it outside . She saw many pieces of glass and plate in the dustbin .

“Did something happen ? Why there were many pieces of glasses ?” She raised her eyebrows and thought herself . She tied the rubbish bag and went outside to throw it .

She saw something like a voice recorder and a letter near the door . She take both of it and went inside .

“What’s this ? Why I didn’t see this thing when I came ?” She inspect the recorder and the letter . She saw a name on it and place the recorder and the letter at the living room . “He must be really famous” she thought .

 

It has past 8 in the morning when she complete making the breakfast . She felt something weird since the boys didn’t show up especially Kyungsoo . “Should I wake them up ?” Her thought was interrupted by someone voice .

“Good morning Hana noona . What we have for breakfast ?” Xiumin greet her with a small smile . Hana smile and greet him back .

“Oh by the way Xiumin , where are the others ?”

“They were a bit late today because we were sleep pretty late last night . They will come downstairs soon .”

Hana nod her head and before she forgot she tell Xiumin about the letter and the recorder .

“Just now , I went outside to throw the rubbish then , I found a recorder and a letter with Kris name on it . I bet he must be famous since he get many letters .” Hana tried to joke around .

Xiumin looks at Hana without blinking . He was like a frozen statue and Hana worriedly eyeing him .

 

“Xiumin , are you okay ?” She waves her hand in front of Xiumin face .

Xiumin shook his head a little bit and nod . He excuses himself and went to wake up the others .

 

Hana notices that the breakfast was painfully quiet and the boys look so exhausted . She also notice that another two seats were empty .

“Excuse me but may I know where are the other two ?”

Xiumin and Luhan look at Hana sadly while the others didn’t have any intention to avert their gaze from their plate . Nevertheless , Luhan was the one who speaks .

“Chen and Tao...they..they were missing last night .” Luhan’s voice was barely audible to hear but Hana can hear it .

“What ?!” Hana unintentionally shouts loudly and widen her eyes . She realize that she had shout too loud so she use her hand to cover his mouth .

 

As the oldest among them , Xiumin tell Hana the whole story . The others just listen and sometimes Chanyeol and Luhan will interfer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter