Another Problem

The Most Memorable Holiday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Near the forest~

 

Luhan , Chanyeol and Sehun walking side by side while calling for Tao’s name .

“Tao-ah ! Where are you ? It’s not funny fooling around in this night” Chanyeol try joking around .

“I don’t think he will come here if he want to fool around with us . You know right he was the most sissy among us.” Luhan reminded him .

“Hyung , we had walking around here for almost half an hour . Don’t you want to go back ? I feel uneasy being here for too long.” Sehun hold Luhan’s forearm tightly . He really want to go back right now .

“Let’s find for half an hour more and if we can’t find him , we go back to the mansion .” Chanyeol and Sehun agreed to the older suggestion . They walk around and try calling for Tao’s name .

 

 

~Around the mansion’s area~

 

“Hyung , how about we went around the shop here ? Maybe we can ask them if they have saw Tao ?”

“Good idea . Did you have his photo ?” Baekhyun take out his phone from his pocket and open his gallery . Luckily Tao’s photo still in his gallery .

“I have them . Is this okay ?” He shows the photo to Xiumin . Xiumin take a look at the photo and nod his head .

 

They enter all the shop around there but the answer still the same , no . They were exhausted for finding Tao . They stop at one restaurant to rest and drink .

 

“We still can’t find him . Where he go ? If I didn’t let him alone , this thing will never happen” Kai look exhausted and sad . His eyes show that he really felt guilty for what had happen .

Baekhyun reach for Kai’s hand and hold it . He smile warmly towards Kai before start to speak . “Kai-ah , don’t blame yourself . This is nobody fault . We can’t predict what will happen in the future right ? For now , we will find him . If we can’t find him in 24 hours , we will report this to the police .”

“Yeah . Baekhyun is right . Don’t forget that we will always together . Now , try to smile . You were like a walking zombie just now .” Xiumin tried to lighten up the atmosphere . Kai and Baekhyun laugh at Xiumin’s joke .

“Hyung was right . They will always with me” Kai thought and smile .

 

 

~At the garden~

 

Kris , Suho and Lay have separated in different direction so that they will save the time .

“Tao ! Where are you ? Come out now ! This is not funny !” Suho tried to shout Tao’s name but the person still didn’t appear .

On Kris side , he went behind the mansion at the backyard to find Tao . He try to search every crook of the place but fail . On the other side , Lay was sitting on the bench at the garden and try to find the solution .

 

“Kris get the letter , Tao the first one missing and Tao was the one who really close with Kris . D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter