Missing and Missing

The Most Memorable Holiday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Tao and Chen’s place~

 

Chen opens his eyes slowly to adjust with the brightness . He realizes that his hands had been tied with the chair . He tried to remember what had happen . “He looks totally weird when he went to see me .Then , I ask him then... Oh my god !” Chen widened his eyes and shook his head in disbelief . “No ! Not him ! Why ?! Why ?!”

He heard something groaning in pain , to be exact , someone groaning in pain . He turns his head to his right and saw Tao shut his eyes tight to bare with the pain . His thigh had a cut and the blood was dripping to the floor .

“Oh my god ! Tao ! What had happen to you ?!” Chen tried to free his hands but to no avail . He still weak from his fever . He can only see the younger writhing in pain .

“Oh hyung . When did you wake up ? I’m sorry I can’t help you .” Tao gives him a weak smile despite the pain that he feels .

“Yah pabo ! Don’t think about others when you are the one who in pain . Now , don’t talk too much . Your cut was deep . We need to find the way out .”

“It’s useless hyung . I have tried but the rope was too tied . It hurts like hell . By the way , did you know who do this to us ?”

“I don’t know if you believe this or not because I am also still shock with this situation . He is among us . Not outsider , he is the one with us since the first time we gather together !”

“Who is he , hyung ? Are you serious ? You are not wrong ?” Tao asked in disbelief . Impossible MR.Y is among their brothers .

“He always took care of us , Tao . I am also can’t accept it but I saw him with my own eyes . He is...umphhhhh !”

Tao widened his eyes when he saw the man covers Chen mouth with the white towel until Chen passed out . He used a scarf to cover Chen’s mouth so that the latter didn’t spill anything when he wakes up . He still wears the mask so that nobody know him . For now , only Chen who saw him .

“Who are you ?! Tell me who are you !!” Tao shout but then groan in pain when he used the knife to left a deep cut again on Tao’s right leg .

“Shout once again , you will die . Mark my words .” He warned . Tao looks him in a pure disgust .

 

 

~Later that night at the mansion~

 

After the heat argument between Luhan and Lay , some of them were took an initiative to rest in the rooms while the others watching tv . Hana went home after prepare their dinner . Baekhyun decides to go outside for some fresh air .

He lays down on the grass at the garden , put his right arm above his head while the other on his forehead and looks up to the sky . He fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter