A Mystery Letter and Missing

The Most Memorable Holiday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ At the mansion~

 

After the others left , she went outside to throw the garbage . She didn’t notice there was a letter in front of the door . Once she went inside , she saw the white envelope and pick it up .

She take a closer look at the envelope to find the owner of the letter . She saw the letter was for Kris but there’s no sender name . She left the letter on the table at the living room and went to the kitchen to prepare lunch .

 

An hour later , they come back from the beach . One person looks confuse as his letter disappear from the front door . Nevertheless , he just shrug it off thinking that maybe Hana had took it .

 

“We are home !” shout Chanyeol .

“Oh ! Welcome back . Kris , there was a letter for you on the table at the living room . I found it at the front of the main door” Hana said from the kitchen . She took a glance at them before continue her cooking .

 

They went to the living room to find a letter with Kris’s name on it .

“Why there’s a letter for me ?”

“Your secret admire maybe” Lay shrug his shoulder . They urge Kris to read the letter . He opens the envelope and read it loud .

 

Dear Kris,

 

        How was your holiday with you beloved brothers ? I bet  all of you surely felt bless and happy but , be careful . I always watching you from a far . Take a good care of your brother if you don’t want them to be catch . Opsss ! I can’t wait for that day coming  . Enjoy your holiday guys . Goodbye !

 

 Sincerely ,

MR.Y    

 

 

They froze at their spot . This situation was unexpected . Why there was a people following them ? Sasaeng ? They were not idols nor an actor . They were just a normal person .

 

“MR.Y ? Who the hell he/she is ?” Baekhyun’s forehead form a deep frown .

“How this person know about us ? I mean , why this person send letter to you hyung ?”

 

Kris turn his head towards Kai . He was still in a shock state . He felt a big lump stuck in his throat .

“I...I don’t know .”

“Just forget about this . Maybe there’s some people want to mess around .” Luhan tried to ease their racing heart even himself still shock .

“But who Luhan hyung ? This was mystery . He even wrote his/her name by MR.Y”

“That’s why I said maybe some people want to mess around , Tao-ah . Just ignore it okay guys . We came here to enjoy , not feeling scared . Everything will be okay .” Luhan assured them .

They try to forget about the letter and went to their room to take a warm bath . After they have done , they we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter