Vacation

The Most Memorable Holiday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The morning was so peaceful for the 12 handsome young man who were still sleeping soundly in the their shared bedroom .

Everyone has their own sweet dream like the unicorn man . He was dreaming about unicorns ran around the field while the tree produce cotton candy where he can eat the sweet thing . Fantasy absolutely the best .

It was so peaceful that nobody would think that they will wake up until....

 

"GUYS !! WAKE UP NOW ! IT'S ALREADY AFTERNOON AND PLEASE COME TO THE LIVING ROOM RIGHT NOW OR ELSE I WILL SMACK YOUR WITH KYUNGSOO'S SPATULA!"

 

Okay . Maybe not . One by one drag their feet to the living room with their bed hair . Some of them just walk with their eyes close ! With someone dragging him all the way of course . They scattered around the living room and there were some of them continue their sleep .

 

"If you dare touch my spatula , I beat you using Tao's wushu stick" Kyungsoo said in a warning tone . Suho grin innocently .

 

"What the hell ? From where you get that siren Suho hyung ?! No wonder your voice was so loud that can produce an earthquake" Chen said in a sarcastic tone while rolling his eyes .

 

Suho present his murderess glare towards Chen . Nevertheless , he start to speak . "I have a discussion last night with Kris that maybe this Winter holiday we can go somewhere to spend the time . How about that?"

 

"Hurmmmm , good idea . Besides , it's been such a long time that we spend our time as a whole together" Kyungsoo said nonchantly .

 

"But , where are we going?" Baekhyun and Chanyeol look at each other . Blinking twice then turn to Suho back .

 

"Ahhh about that . That's why I wake you up so that we can discuss about the place" Suho scratch his head while smile innocently .

 

"Let's go to Jeju Island !"

"No ! Let's go to the beach !"

"Let's go to the Kangwondo-Yanggu ! Please Suho please !"

"No ! Namsan Tower ! Namsan Tower ! Let's go to the Namsan Tower !"

 

Smack ! "Ow ! What's that for ?!" Luhan and Lay whined loudly and rub their sore head .

 

"That was to wake you up from your obsession towards Namsan Tower and you Lay from your obsession towards Baekhyuns' grandmother house . For your information Mr.Luhan , we can't spend our whole week at Namsan Tower you ! That place was hot for couples , not suitable for our vacation" Xiumin scold the two of them especially Luhan .

 

"Okay stop . We just spend our time too longer to decide the place . I know a good place where we can relax and enjoy . I have search for it last night and the place was avail

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter